[JPL] Re: Pronunciations

Biz Bisard mrbiz at torchlake.com
Wed Aug 18 21:48:13 EDT 2010

I find it helps me to keep a pronunciation notebook sort of like an
address book. It's growing all the time. Also, I wish the pronunciation
guide from New England Public Radio could be more up to date. I put a
pronunciation (proh-nuhn-see-A-shun) guide next to the jazz  artist's
name if it looks like it may pose a problem. Still, it seems like some
of our volunteers don't bother with it and just say whatever comes into
their mouths....and THAT can be fun since we also play 1 world music
tune per hour  LOL. The tongue stumble is to DIE for!! ( A part of our
little station's charm, eh?)

-Biz @ WNMC