[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - 8/18/10

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Aug 19 05:52:37 EDT 2010

  Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Wednesday August 18, 2010
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Seattle Repertory Orchestra – The Endless Suite – Sleeves – (Origin)
*Lee Ritenour – 6 String Theory – Moon River – (Concord)
*Andreas Öberg – Six String Evolution – We’ll Be Together Again – (Resonance)
Toots Thielemans – East Coast West Coast – Spring Can Really Hang You Up The Most – (Private)
*Debbie Poryes – Catch Your Breath – I Should Care – (OA2)
*Dave Anderson – Clarity – Stalemate – (Pony Boy)
Bill Mays – Mays At The Movies – Pure Imagination – (Steeple Chase)
*Janis Mann – Blow Away – I Got Lost In His Arms – (Pancake)
9:00pm
Frank Mantooth – A Miracle – Thu Swell – (Sea Breeze)
Kevin Mahogany – A Miracle – Three Little Words – (Sea Breeze)
*Tamir Hendelman – Destinations – You Stepped Out Of A Dream – (Resonance)
Scott Hamilton & Harry Allen – Heavy Juice – If Dreams Come True – (Concord)
Glenn Cashman – Southland Big Band – A Samba For You – (Primrose Lane)
Jeff Hamilton – Symbiosis – You Make Me Feel So Young – (Capri)
Bill Cunliffe – Live At Bernie’s – Satin Doll – (Groove Note)
Benny Golson – Terminal 1 – Sweet Georgia Brown – (Concord)
10:00pm
John Hicks Legacy Band – Mind Wine – Naima’s Love Song – (Savant)
Freddy Cole – All My Tomorrows – I’m Glad There Is You – (Columbia)
Emily Remler – This Is Me – “E” Samba – (Justice)
Freddy Cole – All My Tomorrows – I’m Glad There Is You – (Columbia)
John Klemmer/Oscar Castro-Neves – Simpatico – Picnic – (JVC)
*Eric Reed & Cyrus Chestnut – Plenty Swing, Plenty Soul – I’ll Remember April – (Savant)
Frank Sinatra – Come Fly With Me – Come Fly With Me – (Capitol)
11:00pm
Charles Rutherford – Groovin’ Hard – Three’s A Crowd – (Sea Breeze)
*Brad Mehldau – Highway Rider – We’ll Cross The River Together – (Nonesuch)
Bobby Shew/Carl Fontana – Heavyweights – While My Lady Sleeps – (MAMA)
*Michael Dease – Grace – Salt Song – (JLP)
*Kenny Burrell – Be Yourself – Blue Bossa – (HighNote)
Jeb Patton – New Strides – The Music Goes On – (MaxJazz)

*Indicates Recent Release