[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - 8/19/10

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Aug 20 05:49:46 EDT 2010

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Thursday August 19, 2010
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Chris Tedesco – Living The Dream – Learnin’ The Blues – (ACM)
Bruce Hamada – Two For The Road – Have You Met Miss Jones – (DonDon)
Wally Dunbar – Everything In Time – On A Misty Night – (CAP)
Don Sebesky – Joyful Noise – Caravan – (BMG)
Bobby Floyd – Notes From My Friends – Yesterdays – (Chicken Coup)
Bill Cunliffe – Bill In Brazil – Gentle Rain – (Discovery)
Don Friedman – Timeless – Emily – (441)
Cecil Brooks III – Hot Dog – Don’t Know Why – (Savant)
Jeff Golub – Temptation – Metro Café – (Narada)
9:00pm
Bob Florence – All The Bells And Whistles – Poinciana – (MAMA)
	Live Interview with Jeff Linsky
Jeff Linsky – California – On The Strand – (Concord)
Jeff Linsky – California – Samba Cruz – (Concord)
Pablo Dourge – My Brazilian Jazz – Lamer Street – (PDM)
Kenny Goldberg – Full Moon – Brazilian Sunrise – (Cezanne)
Kenia – Celebrates Dorival Caymmi – Nunca Mais – (Mooka)
Dave Grusin – Two For The Road – Mr. Lucky – (grp)
Cal Tjader – Gozame! Pero Ya – Will You Still Be Mine – (Concord)
10:00pm
Sammy Nestico – This Is The Moment – A Minor Affair – (Fenwood)
Joey DeFrancesco – The Street Of Dreams – A Goodun’ – (Big Mo)
Shelly Mann – My Fair Lady – With A Little Bit Of Luck – (Contemporary)
Diana Krall – Two For The Road – Dreamsville – (grp)
Les McCann – On The Soul Side – Back Rub – (Music Masters)
Lee Konitz & Gary Foster – Body And Soul – Mellow – (Insights)
Eric Reed & Cyrus Chestnut – Plenty Swing, Plenty Soul – All The Things You Are – (Savant)
11:00pm
Bill Watrous – Bone-ified – Change Partners – (Crescendo)
*Marian Petrescu – Thrivin’ – Blue In Green – (Resonance)
Sadao Watanabe – Earth Step – Love Will Make It Right – (Verve)
James Williams – Meets The Saxophone Masters – The Song Is You – (Columbia)
*Dave Peck – Modern Romance – East Of The Sun – (Let’s Play Stella)
*Michael Pagán – Three For The Ages – The Best Thing For you – (Capri)

*Indicates Recent Release