[JPL] PLAYLIST: WDIY & Doodlin'

Mo Noretsky mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Thu Aug 19 23:03:46 EDT 2010

WDIY-FM (88.1 and webcasting on wdiy.org)
community public radio/NPR affiliate serving the Lehigh Valley region
of PA
(Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton)
301 Broadway
Bethlehem, PA 18015
610-694-8100
Mo Noretsky, WDIY Jazz Coordinator
mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Top Station Plays - 8/19/2010 (20 hours of weekly Jazz/Blues
Programming)
Top 10
Jason Moran - Ten
Regina Carter - Reverse Thread
Kenny Burrell - Be Yourself
Keith Jarrett/Charlie Haden - Jasmine
Fred Hersch Trio – Whirl
Radam Schwartz - Songs for the Soul
Gregory Porter - Water
Harvie S - Cocolamus Bridge
Jessica Williams – Touch
Michael Dease – Grace
11-20
Tim Warfield - A Sentimental Journey
Hiroe Sekine - A-Me
Bill Charlap & Renee Rosnes - Double Portrait
Amina Figarova – Sketches
Cory Weeds - The Many Deeds of Cory Weeds
Dr. Lonnie Smith - Spiral
Joe Chambers - Horace to Max
Jamie Ousley - Back Home
Trombone Shorty - Backatown
Darwin Noguera's Evolution Quintet - The Gardener
and...
Dave Holland Octet - Pathways
Yuka Tadano - Dancer
Brad Mehldau - Highway Rider
Catherine Russell - Inside This Heart of Mine
Stryker/Slagle Band - Keeper
Jacky Terrasson - Push
Ken Fowser & Behn Gillece - Little Echo
Takao Iwaki - Introducing
Rufus Reid - Out Front
Evan Christopher - The Remembering Song
Dave Peck - Modern Romance
Woody Witt - First Impression
Yotam - Resonance
Hilario Duran - Motion
John Hicks & Frank Morgan - Twogether
Tom Harrell - Roman Nights
Eric Reed & Cyrus Chestnut - Plenty Swing, Plenty Soul
Steve Davis - Images
Geri Allen & Timeline - Live
Carrie Wicks - I'll Get Around to It
One for All - Incorrigible
Adds:
Tomas Janzon – Experiences
Janis Mann - Blow Away

Doodlin' - August 17, 2010 - Host: Mo Noretsky
Artist - Album - Song
Lambert, Hendricks & Ross – Twisted - Doodlin
Tomas Janzon – Experiences - Moanin'
Radam Schwartz - Songs for the Soul - Sometimes It Is, Sometimes It
Ain't
John Bunch - Do Not Disturb – Four

Dave Peck - Modern Romance - East of the Sun
Stacey Kent - Reconte-moi - L'etang

Ken Fowser & Behn Gillece - Little Echo - One Step at a Time
Michael Dease - Grace - In a Mist
Kathryn Smith - With Every Breath I Take - I Get Along Without You
Very Well
Bob Mamet Trio - Impromptu - At Play

Jamie Ousley - Back Home - Nashvillatino
Herbie Hancock - Imagine Project             La Tierra
Harvie S - Cocolamus Bridge - Truth and Beauty

Kenny Burrell - Be Yourself - In a Sentimental Mood
Catherine Russell - Inside This Heart of Mine - Long, Strong and
Consecutive

Amina Figarova - Sketches - WHOTSOT
Regina Carter - Reverse Thread - Day Dreaming On The Niger

Janis Mann - Blow Away - Then I'll Be Tired of You
Jason Moran - Ten - Big Stuff
Horace Silver - Best of Horace Silver - Doodlin'