[JPL] playlist: taint town live 8-21-10 - taintradio.org

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 03:05:24 EDT 2010

fri&sat mid-3edt; mon&fri 9-mid.

midnight*
Jim White, Bound to Forget  (No Such Place) 2001
The Armstrong Twins, Beetle with the Boogie Woogie Beat
Beau Jocque, Boogie Woogie All Night (Tribute: Boozoo Hoodoo! Songs Of
Boozoo Chavis) 2003
Big Joe And The Dynaflows, Layin' In The Alley (A Celebration Of The Blues -
Great Swing Blues) 1997
The Blues Busters, Your Mother Been Talking To You (Memphis Blues Bands &
Singers: The 1980s) 2005
Clarence "Gatemouth" Brown, Amos Moses 1976

William Parker, If There's a Hell Below (I Plan To Stay A Believer: The
Inside Songs of Curtis Mayfield) 2010
The Exposed Blues Duo, If I Had My Way (Bare) 2010
Oscar Brown, Jr., A Dime Away From A Hotdog (movin' on [vinyl]) 1972
The Bad Plus joined by Wendy Lewis, Lithium (For All I Care) 2009
Don Byron, Alien (Nu Blaxploitation) 1998
Mary Halvorson, Sweeter Than You (dragon's head) 2009
Jeb Bishop, Harris Eisenstadt, Jason Roebke, Round Two (Tiebreker) 2006

Mikrokolektyw, Running Without Effort (revisit) 2010
Frank Kimbrough, Sure As We're Here (Rumors) 2010
Matt Jorgensen, Savage Grace (Tattooed by Passion) 2010
Paul Tynan & Aaron Lington, The Ogham Stone (Bicoastal Collective: Chapter
Two) 2010
Steve Lehman Quintet, title (On Meaning) 2007
Carl Maguire's Floraculture, Modern Enunciator (Sided Silver Solid) 2008

Odean Pope Choir, Coltrane Time feat. Michael Brecker, (Locked & Loaded)
2006
John Coltrane, Afro Blue (One Down, One Up: Live at the Half Note) 1965

Hal Wilner presents, Canon/Meditation On Integration/Jump Monk (weird
nightmare: meditations on mingus) 1991

*time is relative
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org, an international venue for independent producers

PO Box 12376
Raleigh, NC 27605-2376
taintradio at gmail.com
919.413.4126