[JPL] Playlist WCLK 'The Hurst Selection - London to Atlanta' August 21, 2010

brian at soulandjazz.com brian at soulandjazz.com
Sat Aug 21 08:03:24 EDT 2010

Good People

Please find listed below, this week's playlist for the fastest growing radio show in Atlanta: The Hurst Selection - London to Atlanta, which can be heard every Saturday evening between 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. EDT, on WCLK Atlanta, Georgia, 91.9 FM/wclk.com.

The show, which came to WCLK in July 2009, is recorded in the UK and features a contemporary mix of Soul and Jazz and everything else in between. Added to the music is the fully interactive nature of the show where Facebook, Twitter, Skype, IM and e-mail are all fully utilised/incorporated as the show is broadcast.

I hope you get a chance to listen and please be sure to let me know if you require any further information.

Enjoy!

Kind regards

Brian Hurst
SoulandJazz.com
PO Box 3217
Leek
ST13 9BA
United Kingdom

t: +44 7792 610835 skype: www.soulandjazz.com twitter: @soulandjazz

The Hurst Selection - London to Atlanta August 21, 2010

Artist - Track - Album - Year

6:00 - 6:49 p.m.

Chaka Khan And The Melody Still Lingers On (A Night In Tunisia) What Cha' Gonna Do For Me 1981
Esperanza Spalding Winter Sun Chamber Music Society 2010
The Haggis Horns Keep On Dancing Keep On Movin' 2010
Izzi Dunn Gangstar B' Cries & Smiles 2010

The Stanley Clarke Band I Wanna Play For You Too The Stanley Clarke Band 2010
Incognito feat. Mario Biondi Can't Get Enough Transatlantic RPM 2010
Brandhi Irvon The Vision The Renaissance Room 2010

Chapter 8 How Can I Get Next To You This Love's For Real 1985
Kleeer Intimate Connection Intimate Connection 1984
Beverley Trotman Heaven Help Us All (The MDC Remix) Voice Of Hope (Special Remix Edition) 2010

6:51 - 7:49 p.m.

Johnnie Taylor What About My Love What About My Love 1982
BeBe & CeCe Winans Heaven Heaven 1988
Don Blackman Heart's Desire Don Blackman 1982
Seawind What Cha' Doin' Seawind 1980
Dayton The Sound Of Music Feel the Music 1983
Teena Marie Behind The Groove Lady T 1980

Blue Six Anything Is Possible Noesis 2010
Zo! Flight Of The Blackbyrd Sunstorm 2010
Aroop Roy Dirty Groove Nomadic Soul 2010

Kabanya Chemise Still Small Voice The Mosaic 2010
Jeff Lorber Fusion Rain Dance/Wanna Fly Now Is The Time 2010
Keith Ferguson Honest I Do Honest I Do 2010

7:51 - 8:49 p.m.

East Coast Offering Mr. Peanut East Coast Offering 1984
Herb Alpert Red Hot Blow Your Own Horn 1983
Deodato Night Cruiser Night Cruiser 1980
Donald Byrd & 125th St. NYC Love Has Come Around Love Byrd 1981
Herbie Hancock Magic Number Magic Windows 1981

Brian Culbertson feat. Chuck Brown Feelin' It XII 2010
Conya Doss What We Gon' Do Blu Transition 2010
Joy Dennis He Awaits Music Is... 2010

Style Council Long Hot Summer (Club Mix) Introducing...The Style Council 1983
Sade Nothing Can Come Between Us Stronger Than Pride 1988
Roy Ayers There's A Masterplan Africa, Centre Of The World 1981

8:51 - 9:00 p.m.

Roman Andrén People Make The World Go Round Color Green 2010