[JPL] Playlist, Desert Island Jazz with Dave May, WHFC

Desert Island Jazz desert.island.jazz at verizon.net
Sat Aug 21 13:48:27 EDT 2010

Playlist for Desert Island Jazz with Dave May, Saturday 8-21-10, 5 - 7 PM
Eastern, WHFC-FM 91.1, Bel Air, MD.  Streaming in stereo from
www.desertislandjazz.net <http://www.desertislandjazz.net/>  or
www.whfc911.org <http://www.whfc911.org/> .

TITLE    ALBUM LABEL  ARTIST

Take Ten           Complete Desmond/Hall Quartet Mosaic  Paul Desmond/Jim
Hall

Comencia          Reunion            Origin    Hadley Caliman

Here's That Rainy Day    Paul Desmond & the MJQ          Red Baron
Paul Desmond & the MJQ

Jazz Moments   Syndicated Feature        NEA

Out of Nowhere  Jazz Goes to College     Columbia           Dave Brubeck
Quartet

Interplay            Light Touch       Dasil Jazz         David Sills Trio

Like Young        We Loved You Madly No. 58       Hot Record Soc.
Andre Previn

Nancy   Ballads Concord Jazz    Karrin Allyson

Nancy   Ballads Impulse!            John Coltrane

Medley:Serenade to a Cuckoo/Bright Moments    The Spirits Up Above
Highnote           Steve Turre

La Shea's Walk Get Ready         Mack Avenue     Carl Allen + Rodney
Whitaker

I Didn't Know What Time It Was  Ronnie  Steeplechase    Ronnie Cuber Quartet

Stablemates      Into Somethin'    AMG     Beegie Adair

Rasheed           Into Something  New Jazz          Yusef Lateef

Terry's Mood      Louie & Clark Expedition 2          Percussion
Louie Bellson, Clark Terry

Johnny Come Lately       The Strayhorn Project     Premium           Don
Braden/Mark Rapp

Pfrancing           Someday My Prince Will Come   Columbia           Miles
Davis

Elsa      Compact Jazz - Bill Evans          Verve    Bill Evans

You Look Good To Me    We Get Requests          Verve    Oscar Peterson Trio