[JPL] playlist: taint town live 8-22-10 - taintradio.org

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 03:08:30 EDT 2010

fri&sat mid-3edt; mon&wed 9-mid

midnight*
Johnny Adams, (TheI Cover the Waterfront  (Great Johnny Adams Jazz Album
2009
Hadley Caliman & Pete Christlieb, I Thought About You (Reunion) 2010
Jose James & Jef Neve, Embraceable You (For All We Know) 2010
John Swana, When Love Was You and Me (On Target) 2002
Taeko, Biwako (Voice) 2010

T-Bone Walker, I Know Your Wig Is Gone/She's the No-Sleepin'est Woman
(T-Bone Walker Box Set) 1947
Little Axe, Blueneck Dub (Stone Cold Ohio) 2006
Claudia Villela With Kenny Werner, Deep Sea Angel Blues (Dream Tales) 2004
Paul Bley, Blues Waltz (Nothing to Declare) 2004
Tamir Hendelman, title (Playground) 2008

David S. Ware, Wheel of Life (Onecept) 2010
Dom Minasi String Quartet, Green! Green! They're Green! (Dissonance Makes
the Heart Grow Fonder) 2009
The Exposed Blues Duo, Rockin' Chair (Bare) 2010
Keith DeStefano & Puzzlebox, Hair of the Dog (A Place to Be) 2010
Keefe Jackson's Project Project, title (Just Like This) 2007

William Parker, title (I Plan To Stay A Believer: The Inside Songs of Curtis
Mayfield) 2010
Charles Lloyd, What's Goin' On (Lift Every Voice) 2002
Sara Jane Morris w/Marc Ribot, Move On Up (August) 2001
Lonnie Smith, title (Move Your Hand) 1969
Conrad Herwig, Oliloqui Valley (The Latin Side of Herbie Hancock) 2010
Tara Fuki, Noce zie (piosenki do snu) 2001
Vinson Valega Group, I Knew You'd Say That (Biophilia) 2010
John McNeil w/Allen Chase, GAB (East Coast Cool) 2006

Rabih Abou-Khalil w/Sonny Fortune, Kibbe (Bukra) 1989
Vijay Iyer, Galang [Trio Riot Version] (Historicity) 2009

*time is relative
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org, an international venue for independent producers

PO Box 12376
Raleigh, NC 27605-2376
taintradio at gmail.com
919.413.4126