Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 22 23:29:57 EDT 2010

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Jay McShann--The Jumpin Blues--Blues From Kansas City--Decca Jazz
Duke Ellington--Happy Go Lucky Local--All Star Road Band--Dr. Jazz
Count Basie--One O'Clock Jump--The War--Sony

Dexter Gordon--LTD--Manhattan Symphonie--Columbia
David Leonhardt--Yesterdays--Explorations--Big Bang
Rita Edmond--It Might As Well Be Spring--A Glance At Destiny--TOTI

One For All--Back To Back--Incorrigible--Jazz Legacy
McCoy Tyner--Song For the New World--Passion Dance--Milestone

Conrad Herwig--Actual Proof--Latin Side of Herbie Hancock--Half Note
Chucho Valdes--Begin To Be Good--Chucho's Steps--4Q
Conrad Herwig--Maiden Voyage--Latin Side of Herbie Hancock--Half Note

Frank Senior/Jacob Melchior--For All We Know--It's About Time--JM
Dianne Reeves--I Remember Sky--I Remember--Blue Note
Billie Holiday--Good Morning Heartache--Original Decca Masters

Miles Davis--Blue In Green--Kind of Blue At 50--Columbia
McCoy Tyner--Contemplation--Revealations--Blue Note
Gil Scott-Heron--Alluswe--The First Minute Of A New Day--TVT

Jae Sinnett--Dolphin Dance--Theatre--JS
Dwight Trible--Africa--Living Water--Passin The Vibe
Joe Chambers--Man From South Africa--Horace To Max--Savant

Tim Warfield--Crazy Rhythm--A Sentimental Journey--Criss Cross
Tardo Hammer--Our Delight--Look, Stop And Listen--Sharp Nine
Shawn Monteiro--Green Dolphin Street--Never Let Me Go--Azzurra
Woody Shaw--Stepping  Stone--Woody Shaw Live Volume One--High Note
Gary Bartz--Impresions--There Goes The Neighborhood--Candid

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Larry Reni Thomas
Host
Sunday Night Jazz
WCOM-FM