[JPL] PLAYLIST #308 J&B Tour for August 24 with ASFM105.4 in The Netherlands

Joost van Steen joost at jazzbluestour.nl
Mon Aug 23 15:05:32 EDT 2010

Hi all
Feeling heavy under the weather, bad case of bronchitis but playlists still
going strong..
Hope for the best because as from September 2 I want to go on my annual
vacation until September 28...
Joost
+
Jazz & Blues Tour
C/O  Joost van Steen
PO  BOX  471
2400  AL  Alphen aan de Rijn
The Netherlands
++
www.jazzbluestour.nl
www.myspace.com/jazzbluestour
www.alphenstadfm.nl/jazzenbluestour
http://jazzenbluestour.alphenstadfm.nl
www.radio.nl/jazzbluestour
+++
      August 24 # 308!

 1st Hour  19:00-20:00 hrs
  Nr. Artist   ---   Title    ===   From The Album;
   1 Glenn Miller    ---    Moonlight Serenade     ===     Great American
Big Bands Vol. 2

   2 Julian Yeo & His Retro Jazz Band    ---   Give Me The Simple Life
===    Homage
   3 Fred Fried and Core    ---    Cloud Dancer     ====     Core 3.0
       (resending this track because file was damaged last week... )

   4 Woody & The Bluepackers    ---    A Fool For Your Stockings     ===
Woody & The Bluepackers
   5 Bob Corritore and Friends     ---    6 Bits In Your Dollar     ===
Harmonica Blues

 DO YOU REMEMBER; The Lionel Hampton Story...
   6 Lionel Hampton     ---    Shufflin'  At The Hollywood     ===    Hot
Mallets
   7 Muddy Waters    ---    They Call Me Muddy Waters     ===    Blues
Classics

   8 Mitch Kashmar & The Pontiax     ---   Night Creeper     ===    100
Miles To Go
   9 Kristine Mills     ---   Sasha's Lullaby    ===    Bossanovafied

 10 Paul Thorn   ---    I Dont' Like Half The Folks I Love     ===    Pimps
and Preachers
 11 Larry Vuckovich    ---   Suite Sanna    ===     Blue Balkan Then & Now

                         August 24 # 308   The 2nd Hour...
 2nd hour 20:00 - 21:00 hrs
  Nr.   Artist     ---   Title    ===    From The Album;
   1 JW-Jones with Hubert Sumlin and Charlie Musselwhite    ---    Mean
Streak      ===   Midnight Memphis Sun

   2 Thomas Lorenzo Quartet    ---    A Happy Dream     ===    Spanish
Breeze
   3 Jeff Chaz    ---    Instrument Of Pleasure    ===    Cookin'  In Old
Grease

   4 Pat Peppin    ---   Can't Take It With You   ===     In It For The Long
Haul
   5 B.B. and The Blues Shacks     ---     Between The Lines     ===
London Days

 The "CHET"  - Session;
   6 Chet Baker    ---     Hotel 49    ===    1958 - In New York
   7 Mary Jenson    ---    It's All Right With Me     ===    Close Your Eyes

   8 Tomas Janzon     ---    Messin'  Around     ===    Experiences
   9 Kathryn Smith     ---    Nothing Beats The Memories   ===     With
Every Breath I Take

END Jean Toots Thielemans    ---   Hard To Say Goodbye    ====     Hard To
Say Goodbye
                © JvS, August  - 2010, Jazz & Blues Tour ® NL, All Rights
Reserved.
++
Well, that's it for this show. Ofcourse all your comments, tips, tricks
always highly appreciated!
Have yourself a great week, take care of each other, yourself and do be
careful!
Kind regards
Joost van Steen, Host / producer Jazz & Blues Tour with ASFM105.4 in Alphen
aan den Rijn, The Netherlands
++

__________ Informatie van ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versie van database viruskenmerken 5390 (20100823) __________

Het bericht is gecontroleerd door  ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com