[JPL] PLAYLIST: Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, Texas 08-23-10

Jason M Miller jason.miller at lamar.edu
Mon Aug 23 16:03:19 EDT 2010

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:40pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 08-23-10

Theme - Lalo Schifrin - Barney Does It All - Music From Mission Impossible (Hip-O) 2:32

  BREAK

Part 1

Conrad Herwig - Cantaloupe Island - The Latin Side Of Herbie Hancock (HalfNote) [C]
Conrad Herwig - Watermelon Man - The Latin Side Of Herbie Hancock (HalfNote) [C]
Seattle Repertory Jazz Orchestra - Creole Love Call - The Endless Search (Origin) [C]

  BREAK

Part 2

Anthony Branker & Ascent - Blessings - Blessings (Origin)
Chucho Valdes & The Afro-Cuban Messengers - Chucho's Steps - Chucho's Steps (4Q) [C]
Paquito D'Rivera w/ James Moody - Giant Steps - Who's Smoking?! (Candid)
Paquito D'Rivera ftr. New York Voices - Corcovado - Brazilian Dreams (mcg jazz)
Tomas Janzon - Here's That Rainy Day - Experiences (Changes Music) [C][a]
Keith Jarrett / Charlie Haden - Where Can I Go Without You - Jasmine (ECM) [C]
Kenny Werner - Coda - No Beginning No End (HalfNote) [C][a]

  BREAK

Stan Bock Ensemble - A Night In Tunisia - Your Check's In The Mail (OA2)

  BREAK

Part 3

Dizzy Gillespie - Cool Breeze - Dizzy In South America: Official U.S. State Department Tour, 1956, Volume 1 (CAP)
Matt Garrison ftr. Claudio Roditi - Without You-No Me (To Dizzy) - Familiar Places (D Clef) [C][a]
Zack Danziger - Now's The Time - Sun Is All We Need (Gyroscopic Trinity) [C][a]
The Stryker/Slagle Band - Ruby My Dear - Keeper (Panorama) [C]
The Stephen Anderson Trio - Count Your Facts - Nation Degeneration (Summit) [C]
Phil Woods w/ The DePaul University Jazz Ensemble - Solitude - Solitude (Jazzed Media) [C]
Linda Ciofalo - Tangerine - Dancing With Johnny (Lucky Jazz) [C]
Julian Yeo & His Retro Jazz Band - A Nightingale Sang In Berkeley Square - Hommage (Yeomo Productions) [C]
Jose James & Jef Neve - Gee Baby, Ain't I Good To You - For All We Know (Impulse) [C]

  BREAK

Mike Metheny - We'll Be Together Again - KC Potpourri (3 Valve Music)

CONFIDENTIALITY: Any information contained in this e-mail (including attachments) is the property of The State of Texas and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. Sending, receiving or forwarding of confidential, proprietary and privileged information is prohibited under Lamar Policy. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.