[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - 8/23/10

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Aug 24 05:47:17 EDT 2010

              Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Monday August 23, 2010
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Tito Puente – single – Jumpin’ With Symphony Sid – (unknown)
Mike Barone – Metropole – Nobody Else But Me – (R/R)
*Bob Mintzer – Canyon Cove – Papa Lips – (Pony Canyon)
Gail Pettis – Here In the Moment – Who Can I Turn To? – (OA2)
*Phil Woods – Solitude – Randi – (Jazzed Media)
Steve Davis – Eloquence – How Deep Is The Ocean – (JLP)
Vincent Herring – Ends And Means – The Song Has Ended – (HighNote)
Zen Zadravec – Coming Of Age – Song For Christine – (ZZM)
Roy Hargrove – Earfood – Speak Low – (EmArcy)
9:00pm
Dutch Jazz Orchestra – You Go To My Head – Autumn In New York – (Challenge)
*Tamir Hendelman – Destinations – On The Street Where You Live – (Resonance)
Gene Harris – Live In London – There Is No Greater Love – (Resonance)
Ella Fitzgerald – Ella In Berlin – How High The Moon – (Verve)
Al Hood – Just A Little Taste – It’s Only Everything – (Kakeda)
Radam Schwartz – Blues Citizens – Misty – (Savant)
Cal Tjader – Compact Jazz – Morning Of the Carnival – (Polygram)
*Brandon Wright – Boiling Point – Here’s That Rainy Day – (Positone)
10:00pm
*Dan McMillion – Nice N’ Juicy – MacArthur Park – (Sea Breeze)
Miami Saxophone Quartet – Fourtified – Dancing On A Cloud – (Fourtitude)
*Kenny Burrell – Be Yourself – Blue Bossa – (HighNote)
Hank Jones – For My Father – Pauletta – (Just In Time
Scott Martin – Only Trust Your Heart – Only Trust Your Heart – (SCM)
David Sills – Light Touch – Strollin’ – (Dasil)
*Michael Dease – Grace – Grace – (JLP)
11:00pm
*Buselli-Wallarab – Mezzanine – Little Sunflower – (Owl)
Lalo Schifrin – Jazz Meets The Symphony – Echoes Of Duke Ellington – (Atlantic)
Jimmy Ponder – What’s New – That’s All – (HighNote)
Bill Cunliffe – Bill In Brazil – First Encounter – (Discovery)
Bob Rodriguez – Corridor – Spring Is Here – (CreOp Muse)
Bob James/David Sanborn – Double Vision – Moon Tune – (Warner Bros.)

*Indicates Recent Release