[JPL] WDUQ music calls 8/27 to 9/22

morrison at wduq.org morrison at wduq.org
Tue Aug 24 12:39:50 EDT 2010

Hello everyone.

To any promotion folks or artists reading the list today, please note that I will not be taking any music calls from *Friday, August 27* all the way up until *Wednesday, Sept. 22*. E-mail reminders are fine, and good to have so I can keep track of the large amount of Fall cd's that are already beginning to come in. I may not reply, but will get messages.

DUQ is in the process of moving to a different building, starting very soon. Our total move should take place on the 13th. There is *much* packing to do and technology to transfer, including all phones and computers. I hope packing an entire music library won't be too bad. Ha.

If you send cd's, I will receive them, and be able to listen to a few here and there. DUQ will still have the same mailing address. My phone number will remain the same.

Planning way ahead, no calls during our October pledge drive, either, from October 6-16.

That's the update. I'l catch some of you tomorrow.
-Shaunna

Shaunna Morrison Machosky
Music Director
WDUQ 90.5 FM