[JPL] Full pronunciation info for Ayako Shirasaki and record label - mp3 and phonetically spellings

Jan Matthies office at janmatthies.com
Tue Aug 24 17:39:23 EDT 2010

Hello, last week I learned about the importance of giving information how to
pronounce names correctly and posted the message below with the audio mp3
file.

Then I got asked how "Jan Matthies Records" is pronounced, that is the label
Ayako's new CD "Falling Leaves - Live in Hamburg" is released on with a
radio add date of Sept. 7, 2010.

So here I post the full information, hope this helps:

Ayako Shirasaki

ah-YAH-koh  sheer-uh-SAH-kee

http://www.janmatthies.com/ayako_shirasaki/Ayako_Shirasaki_pronunciation.mp3

Jan Matthies

YAHN  Mah-TEES

http://www.janmatthies.com/news/Jan_Matthies_pronunciation.mp3

Thanks to Jim Wilke for sharing some more light on the topic and for giving
the phonetically spellings.

Best,

Jan Matthies

Jan Matthies Music Management