[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - 8/24/10

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Aug 25 05:48:36 EDT 2010

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Tuesday August 24, 2010
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Mike Barone – Metropole – Dat Dere – (R/R)
*Tamir Hendelman – Destinations - Passarim – (Resonance)
*Jamie Ousley – Back Home – My Favorite Things – (Tie)
*Janis Mann – Blow Away – Then I’ll Be Tired Of You – (Pancake)
Caribbean Jazz Project – The Art Of Swing – It’s A Wonderful World – (Lauren)
Fourplay – Between The Sheets – Monterey – (Warner Bros.)
Larry Carlton – Fingerprints – Lazy Susan – (Warner Bros.)
9:00pm
Bob Florence – Legendary – You Must Believe In Spring – (MAMA)
Mike Longo – Sting Like A Bee – Love For Sale – (CAP)
Benny Golson – New Time New ‘Tet – (Concord)
Jon Mayer – The Classics – Very Early – (Reservoir)
Bill Cunliffe – Live At Bernie’s – The Way You Look Tonight – (Groove Note)
Herbie Mann/Phil Woods – Beyond Brooklyn – Little Niles – (MCG)
*Eric Reed & Cyrus Chestnut – Plenty Swing, Plenty Soul – Lift Every Voice And Sing – (Savant)
10:00pm
Lalo Schifrin – Jazz Meets The Symphony – Dizzy Gillespie Fireworks – (Atlantic)
Clay Giberson – Spaceton’s Approach – It Might As Well Be Spring – (Origin)
Diana Krall – When I Look Into Your Eyes – I’ve Got You Under My Skin – (Impulse)
*Michael Dease – Grace – Four – (JLP)
Cal Tjader – Compact Jazz – Los Bandidos – (PolyGram)
Ivan Lins – Live At MCG – Medley – (MCG)
11:00pm
Gene Harris – Another Night In London – Lady Be Good – (Resonance)
David Hazeltine – Modern Standards – Moment To Moment – (Sharp 9)
Onaje Allan Gumbs	Sack Full Of Dreams – Destiny – (18th & Vine)
Nestor Torres – My Latin Soul – Europa – (Shanachie)
*Tim Warfield – A Sentimental Journey – Here’s That Rainy Day – (Criss Croft)
Claudio Roditi – Light In The Dark – The Natural Bridge – (Nagel Heyer)

*Indicates Recent Release