[JPL] Unconscious Desires playlist from KSJS 90.5 FM

kevin ariente kevin at ksjs.org
Wed Aug 25 09:18:10 EDT 2010

Unconscious Desires

6pm

Fort Knox Five--Once Again--The New Gold Standard
Stanley Clarke--Fulani--Stanley Clarke Band
Eric Gales--The Liar--Relentless
Aswad--The Message--Classic Aswad
Creation Rebel--Mountain Melody--Historic Moments, V.1
Latin Bitman--Help Me--Colour
Skerik's Syncopated Taint Septet--Mississippi Goddamn--Live at the Triple Door
Kelly Jefferson--Rust Line--N
ext Exit
Ron Hacker & the Hacksaws--Red Cross Store--Burnin'
Chris Massey--Smooth--Vibrainium

7pm

JC Broooks & the Uptown Sound--Baltimore is the New Brooklyn--Heavy Soul
Chris Washburne & Syotos Band--Evening Rites--Fields of Moons
Rick Derringer--Hideaway 1962--The Three Kings of the Blues
Lou De Adder--Crash and Burn--Number 5
Jackie Mittoo--Clean Up the Arena--Champion in the Arena 1976-77
The Specials--Ghost Town--The Singles Collection
Wally Schnalle--Front Burner--Out of the Pan.....
Regina Carter--Full Time--Reverse Thread
Miles Grayson--Stuck in the Mud--Instrumental Explosion
Alex Brown--The Wrong Jacket--Pianist

8pm

Sly & the Family Stone--Pressure--Life
Pat Bianchi--Blues Connotation--Back Home
Eddie Turner--Booty Bumpin'--Miracles & Demons
Kevin Selfe and the Tornadoes--Just Like Pulling Teeth--Playing the Game
Lee "Scratch" Perry--Supersonic Man--Lord God Muzick
Ohio Players--Fopp--Gold
Ralph Alessi--Hair Trigger--Cognitive Dissonance
Stryker/Slagle Band--Came to Believe--Keeper
Soft Machine--We Did It Again--The Soft Machine
Nathan Eklund--Coin Flip--Coin Flip

9pm

Budos Band--Mark of the Unnamed--III
Contact--Four On One--Five On One
John Lee Hooker, Jr.--You Make My Life Brand New--Live in Istanbul Turkey
Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings--My Man is A Mean Man--Daptone Records Remixed
Pato Banton--Go Pato--Collections
Gary Clail & On-U Sound System--Food, Clothes and Shelter--Emotional Hooligan
Steve Coleman--Attila 02 (Dawning Ritual)--Harvesting Semblances and Affinities
Oleg Kireyev/Keith Javors--Chinatown--Rhyme & Reason
Stephen Anderson--Polyethylene--Nation Degeneration

Kevin Foley Ariente
KSJS 90.5 FM
Unconscious Desires
Funk/Jazz/Blues/World/Beyond