[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO 8/25/10

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Aug 26 05:42:15 EDT 2010

           Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Wednesday August 25, 2010
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Dave Siebels – With Big Phat Band – I Wish – (PBGL)
Ross Taggart – Presenting – Never Let Me Go – (Cellar Live)
Scott Martin – Only Trust Your Heart – Tangerine – (SCM)
*Brandon Wright – Boiling Point – Free Man – (Positone)
*Dan Gailey – What Did You Dream? – Point No Point – (OA2)
Jeb Patton – New Strides – Estate – (MaxJazz)
Carl Saunders – Can You Dig Being Dug? – One Note Samba – (ItsusJazz)
*Nnenna Freelon – Home Free – Speak Low – (Concord)
9:00pm
Bob Florence – Westlake – One, Two, Three – (Discovery)
Keith Jarrett – Yesterdays – You Took Advantage Of Me – (ECM)
Jeff Hamilton – Symbiosis – Blues In The Night – (Capri)
Matt Ray – Lost In New York – Lost – (CAP)
Scott Hamilton – Live In London – When Your Lover Has Gone – (Concord)
Gail Pettis – Here In he Moment – At Last – (OA2)
10:00pm
Mike Barone – Metropole – Nobody Else But Me – (R/R)
Gene Harris – Another Night In London – Georgia On My Mind – (Resonance)
Brass Connection – 5 Star Edition – Whenever I’m Alone With You – (Innovation)
Rique Pantoja – Live In L.A. – Que Loucura – (Net)
*Eric Reed & Cyrus Chestnut – Plenty Swing, Plenty Soul – I’ll Remember April – (Savant)
Bill Cunliffe – Bill In Brazil – Cast Your Fate To The Wind – (Discovery)
11:00pm
*RCC – A Minor Case Of the Blues – Duets – (Sea Breeze)
Pete Christlieb – Live At The Jazz Cave – We’ll Be Together Again – (Cognito)
*Kenny Burrell – Be Yourself – Tin Tin Deo – (HighNote)
Kenny Barron – The Perfect Set – You Don’t Know What Love Is – (Sunnyside)
*Dave Peck – Modern Romance – If I Should Lose You – (Let’s Play Stella)

*Indicates Recent Release