[JPL] KUVO/KVJZ's 25th Anniversary Top 100 Most Played CDs

Arturo Gomez arturo at kuvo.org
Thu Aug 26 19:52:14 EDT 2010

Here's the link, www.kuvo.org<http://www.kuvo.org> to our home page where we have just posted our most played CDs, not the best albums of each year, but a compilation of which albums proved to be the most popular by hosts and listeners and  the most aired  for each one of our first 25 years. We unveiled the list daily, spotlighting a different year or two out of sequence. Now that all have been revealed, the list has been posted in chronological order on our home page complete with a few trivial notes about the compilation.

On Sunday we will conclude our summer long series of anniversary event as we will blow out 25 candles with a on air and in studio gala after presenting Eddie Palmieri and his Latin Jazz Ensemble the night before. Since the first week of May it has been a long haul but we are approaching the finish line now. I am sure after September rolls around and we return to our normal hectic pace, we will all look back and realize that it has been a tremendous anniversary year ride, hopefully I'll be able to absorb it all.

Arturo Gómez
Music Director
It's our 25th Silver Anniversary!
The Oasis In The City, along The Front Range and the High Country!
jazz89KUVO 89.3FM DENVER, 89.7FM BRECKENRIDGE, KVJZ 88.5FM VAIL
Colorado's First HD FM Radio Station