[JPL] PLAYLIST: WDIY & Doodlin'

Mo Noretsky mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Thu Aug 26 20:14:38 EDT 2010

WDIY-FM (88.1 and webcasting on wdiy.org)
community public radio/NPR affiliate serving the Lehigh Valley region
of PA
(Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton)
301 Broadway
Bethlehem, PA 18015
610-694-8100
Mo Noretsky, WDIY Jazz Coordinator
mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Top Station Plays - 8/27/2010 (20 hours of weekly Jazz/Blues
Programming)
Top 10
Kenny Burrell - Be Yourself
Keith Jarrett/Charlie Haden - Jasmine
Fred Hersch Trio – Whirl
Radam Schwartz - Songs for the Soul
Jason Moran - Ten
Regina Carter - Reverse Thread
Gregory Porter - Water
Tim Warfield - A Sentimental Journey
Hiroe Sekine - A-Me
Harvie S - Cocolamus Bridge
11-20
Jessica Williams – Touch
Michael Dease – Grace
Bill Charlap & Renee Rosnes - Double Portrait
Amina Figarova – Sketches
Jamie Ousley - Back Home
Cory Weeds - The Many Deeds of Cory Weeds
Dr. Lonnie Smith - Spiral
Joe Chambers - Horace to Max
Trombone Shorty - Backatown
Darwin Noguera's Evolution Quintet - The Gardener
and...
Ken Fowser & Behn Gillece - Little Echo
Tomas Janzon – Experiences
Takao Iwaki - Introducing
Dave Holland Octet - Pathways
Yuka Tadano - Dancer
Brad Mehldau - Highway Rider
Catherine Russell - Inside This Heart of Mine
Stryker/Slagle Band - Keeper
Dave Peck - Modern Romance
Yotam - Resonance
Jacky Terrasson - Push
Hilario Duran - Motion
John Hicks & Frank Morgan - Twogether
Rufus Reid - Out Front
Tom Harrell - Roman Nights
Eric Reed & Cyrus Chestnut - Plenty Swing, Plenty Soul
Steve Davis - Images
Woody Witt - First Impression
Geri Allen & Timeline - Live
Evan Christopher - The Remembering Song
Adds:
Matt Jorgensen - Tatooed by Passion
James Moody - 4B
Tom Rizzo - Imaginary Numbers
Chucho Valdes - Chucho's Steps

Doodlin' - August 24, 2010 - Host: Mo Noretsky
Artist - Album - Song
Lambert, Hendricks & Ross – Twisted - Doodlin
Tom Rizzo - Imaginary Numbers - Imaginary Numbers
Fred Hersch - Whirl - Sad Poet
Janis Mann - Blow Away - I Got Lost in His Arms

Chucho Valdes - Chucho's Steps – Julian
Hadley Caliman & Pete Christlieb - Reunion - Dream On
Yotam Silberstein - Resonance - The Most Beautiful Girl

Radam Schwartz - Songs for the Soul – Golden
Dana Marcine - Crossing Lights - Little Birds

Hiroe Sekine - A-Me - If I Were a Bell

James Moody - 4B - Along Came Betty
Rita Edmond - A Glance at Destiny - Easy Living
Bruce WIlliamson - Standard Transmission - Steps to a Woven Dream

Steve Davis - Images - Kenney's
Jacob Melchior - It's About Time - You Don't Know What Love Is/Love
Is What

Paul Tynan & Aaron Lington - Bicoastal Collective: Chapter Two -
Spurn Point
Heavy Tin - Fused Jazz - Bug Juice
Taeko - Voice - I Mean You (You Know Who)
Matt Jorgensen - Tatooed by Passion - Space, Plane and Line
Horace Silver - Best of Horace Silver - Doodlin'