[JPL] STILL ANOTHER JAZZ SHOW 23 Aug '10

Dick Crockett bopndick at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 27 04:00:44 EDT 2010

STILL ANOTHER JAZZ SHOW   23 Aug '10
RICHARD SUSSMAN QUINTET     “What's New”  “Free Fall”  LIVE AT SWEET RHYTHM     Origin Records
PATTY CRONHEIM      “Days Like These”   DAYS LIKE THESE     Say So Records
DAVE HAZELTINE  “Aki's Blues” “Everything I Love”  INVERSIONS    Criss Cross Jazz
JACOB MELCHIOR  “For All We Know “ w/ Frank Senior “Lady In My Life”   IT'S ABOUT TIME    jacobmelchior.com
CHRIS WASHBURNE AND THE SYOTOS BAND    “Fields Of Moons”  “Sea Of Moons” “ Obsesion”      FIELDS OF MOONS    Jazz Heads  Records
Paquito D'Rivera  presents  ALEX BROWN- PIANIST    “Prologue”  “Warm Blooded”    Sunny side Records
LEE RITENOUR    “Lay It Down” w John Scofield “Am I Wrong” w Taj Mahal “LP (For Les Paul) w Pat Martino and Joey DeFrancesco   6 STRING THEORY    Concord Records
RADAM SCHWARTZ w Miles Griffith   “Get In At The Door”   “Darn That Dream”
SONGS FOR THE SOUL     Arabesque Records
JACOB MELCHIOR & FRANK SENIOR    “For All We Know” IT'S ABOUT TIME    jacobmelchior.com
PS (This is the classic closing theme for the all night show. Giving good jazz radio is always giving the illusion of a great-about to happen-greatness.
Believe me, what was about to happen -won't, in lieu of personal safety
Now that's ridiculous and very cool.)

DICK CROCKETT
STILL ANOTHER JAZZ SHOW
Mondays 10 am & 10pm, Pacific