[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - 8/26/10

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Aug 27 05:48:47 EDT 2010

 Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Thursday August 25, 2010
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Dave Siebels – With Big Phat Band – The Coup – (PBGL)
Don Friedman – Straight Ahead – Straight Street – (No Coast)
Bob James – Take It From The Top – Billy Boy – (Koch)
Al Jarreau – Best Of – Roof Garden – (Warner Bros.)
Carl Saunders – Exploration – Primrose – (MAMA)
*Hiroe Sekine – A-Mé – If I Were A Bell – (SM)
Oliver Jones – Have Fingers Will Travel – Late Afternoon Blues – (Justin Time)
Planet Jazz – In Orbit – Sonora – (Sharp 9)
Pete Jolly – Yeah! – Never Never Land – (V.S.O.P.)
9:00pm
South Florida Jazz Orchestra – SFJO – Role Models – (MAMA)
*Bob Mintzer – Canyon Cove – When I Fall In Love – (Pony Canyon)
Arthur Lipner – Modern Vibs – Flor De Lis – (Jazzheads)
Djavan – A Voz E O Violão – Flor De Lis – (Sigia)
*Marian Petrescu – Thrivin’ – Yours Is My Heart Alone – (Resonance)
Bill Mays – Mays At The Movies – There’s A Small Hotel – (Steeple Chase)
*Tim Warfield – A Sentimental Journey – Sentimental Journey – (Criss Croft)
Flora Purim – Perpetual Emotion – My Ship – (Narada)
10:00pm
Clare Fischer – Waltz – ‘Twas Only Yesterday – (Discovery)
Dave Glenn – National Pastime – Roberto Clemente Bridge – (Origin)
Wayne Wallace – The Reckless Search For Beauty – Paso A Paso – (Patois)
Ahmad Jamal – It’s Magic – Wild Is The Wind – (Dreyfus)
Rhoda Scott – Beyond The Sea – Secret Love – (Doodlin’)
Mary Lou Williams – A Grand Night For Swinging – A Grand Night For Swinging – (HighNote)
John Proulx – Moon And Sand – Alice In Wonderland – (MaxJazz)
11:00pm
Peter Beets – Jazz At The Concertgebouw – I’ve Got My Love To Keep Me Warm – (RN)
Rique Pantoja – Live In L.A. – Bebop Kid – (Net)
Michiel Borstlap – Jazz At The Concertgebouw – Gramercy Park – (RN)
Oscar Peterson – The More I See You – For All We Know – (Telarc)
Dan Cray – Over Here Over Heard – Useless Landscape – (Crawdad)
Ray Obiedo – Zulaya – Santa Lucia – (Windham Hill)

*Indicates Recent Release