[JPL] Lawrence Tanter/KKJZ

Kari Gaffney kari at karigaffney.com
Fri Aug 27 09:14:27 EDT 2010

"My passions are jazz and basketball - two American originals that require
teamwork and improvisation.  With the great talent already in place at
Kjazz, I'm excited for us to work together to take the station to the next
level."

***What a great statement, thanks Ed for posting it***

Kari Gaffney
Kari-On Productions
Melodic Promotions
706.993.2223 Direct Line