[JPL] PLAYLIST: Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, Texas 08-27-10

Jason M Miller jason.miller at lamar.edu
Fri Aug 27 16:04:35 EDT 2010

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:40pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 08-27-10

Theme - Lalo Schifrin - Barney Does It All - Music From Mission Impossible (Hip-O)

  BREAK

Part 1

Anthony E. Nelson, Jr. - This Little Light Of Mine - Testament: Live at Cecil's (Musicstand) [C]
Kenny Burrell - Listen To The Dawn - Be Yourself: Live At Dizzy's Club Coca-Cola (HighNote) [C]

  BREAK

Part 2

Wallace Roney - I Have A Dream - If Only For One Night (HighNote) [C]
Westchester Jazz Orchestra - Peace - All In (WJO Productions)
Michael Dease - Grace - Grace (JLP) [C]
Michael Dease - 26-2 - Grace (JLP) [C]
Woody Witt Quintet w/ Randy Brecker - Before The Rain - Square Peg, Round Hole (Apria)
The Waitiki 7 - Flower Humming - New Sounds Of Exotica (Pass Out) [C]
Takao Iwaki - Swinging On A Star - Introducing (White Sands) [C]

  BREAK

Part 3

Tim Warfield - Here's That Rainy Day - A Sentimental Journey (Criss Cross) [C]
Ben Allison - Peace Pipe - Think Free (Palmetto)
Johnny Adams - I Cover The Waterfront - The Verdict (Rounder)
Sophie Milman - Be Cool - Take Love Easy (E1)
Sophie Milman - My One And Only Love - Take Love Easy (E1)
Gregory Porter - But Beautiful - Water (Motema Music) [C]
Django Reinhardt - Stompin' At Decca - Vol. 2 (Naxos Jazz Legends)

  BREAK

Mike Metheny - We'll Be Together Again - KC Potpourri (3 Valve Music)

CONFIDENTIALITY: Any information contained in this e-mail (including attachments) is the property of The State of Texas and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. Sending, receiving or forwarding of confidential, proprietary and privileged information is prohibited under Lamar Policy. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.