[JPL] Monday August 30th 2010 "Jazz Til Dawn" * Radio Adelaide 101.5FM

Gregory L Fisher jazzviews at yahoo.com.au
Fri Aug 27 23:40:00 EDT 2010

Jazz til Dawn continues ...  Bigger than ever!!!!!!

Now from Sunday @ 12:00pm to 6am Monday .... that's 6.0 hours of Jazz!!!

This Week’s Schedule

12:00pm-1:00am The Breeze – John Deagan

1:00am-2:00am Modern Jazz Classics – Dr. Bob Stockton – (Author of: Listening to Ghosts)

    MJC-128  Dr Bob (1st Hour)

    Lou Caputo / Chi-Chi / Urban Still Life / JazzCat 47
    University Of North Florida Jazz Ensemble 1 / Love For Sale / Second Thoughts / Sea Breeze
    Pearl Django / Gypsy-attle / Chasing Shadows / Modern Hot Records
    Lou Donaldson / The Masquerade Is Over / Blues Walk / Blue Note
    Kurt Elling / Never My Love / Man In The Air / Blue Note
    Ella Fitzgerald / Frim Fram
 Sauce / Smooth Sailing / Proper (British Label)
    Lou Caputo / Road Song / Urban Still Life / JazzCat 47
    Matt Criscuolo / Song For Kerry / Lotus Blossom / M records
    Horace Silver Quintet / Blowin' The Blues Away / Blowin' The Blues Away / Blue Note
    Noel Jewkes Quartet / Lover / If And When The Stars / BluePort

    *****

2-4am New York Jazz – Tom Parker

4-5am Anything Goes – Lise Avery

    Anything Goes Lise Avery #515 (Tony Bennett Special - Pt 2 of 2)

    “Anything Goes” - Tony Bennett with Count Basie & Orch (Themesong)
    “Mood Indigo” - Tony Bennett
    “Solitude” - Tony Bennett
    “Chicago” - Tony Bennett with Count Basie & Orch
    “I Left My Heart in San Francisco” - Tony
 Bennett
    “Who Cares?” - Tony Bennett
    “I Wanna Be Around” - Tony Bennett
    “What Are You Afraid Of?” - Tony Bennett
    “New York, New York” - Tony Bennett & Frank Sinatra
    “Steppin’ Out” - Tony Bennett
    “Night & Day” - Tony Bennett with Count Basie & Orch
    “Shakin’ the Blues Away” -Tony Bennett with Count Basie & Orch
    “It Don’t Mean A Thing (if it ain’t got that swing)”- Tony Bennett

5-6am Jazz Made In Australia – hosted by Paula Langlands

Check out the incidental music:

Artist / CD Title / Track Title / Label
Yotam / Resonance / Two Bass Hit / Jazz Legacy Productions
* Descargo / Jazzaziz Vol 4. / Red Rocket / Jazzaziz WA
Ray Vega Latin Jazz Sextet / Pa Lante / Descargo / Palmetto Records
Yotam /
 Resonance / Daahoud / Jazz Legacy Productions

* Australian artists on recording
streaming live 24/7 at http://www.radio.adelaide.edu.au/listenonline