[JPL] Playlist: KAZI Let's Cool One, August 24, 2010

Let's Cool One letscoolone at grandecom.net
Sat Aug 28 00:32:57 EDT 2010

  "Let's Cool One" -- Letting the four winds blow -- Since 1990

Full show: http://www.letscoolone.org/playlists/lco20100824.htm

Chucho Valdez / New Orleans / Chucho's steps / 4Q
Christian Howes / Sweet Lorraine / Out of the blue / Resonance
Radam Schwartz / Curious visitors / Songs for the soul / Arabesque

Steve Davis / Tune for Calhoun / Images / Positone
Jason Moran / Old babies / Ten / Blue Note
Rich Corpolongo / Chi chi / Get happy / Delmark

Tamir Hendelman / Israeli waltz / Destinations / Resonance
Dr. Lonnie Smith / I didn't know what time it was / Spiral / Palmetto
Cory Weeds / Fine and dandy / The many deeds / Cellar Live

Chris Washburne / Duke Ellington's sound of love / Fields of moons /
Jazzheads
Ken Fowser / Ninety five / Little echo / Positone
Charnett Moffett / Swing street / Treasure / Motema

Hilario Duran / Havana city / Motion / Alma
Henry Darragh / Once in a while / Tell her for me / Darragh

Heavy Tin / Midnight strut / Fuzed jazz / Concinnity

--
Greg Rickard
Let's Cool One

<http://www.facebook.com/letscoolone> <http://www.letscoolone.org>