[JPL] playlist: taint town live 8-28-10 - taintradio.org

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 03:00:18 EDT 2010

fri&sat mid-3; mon&wed 9-mid (eastern)

midnight*
Los Fabulosos Cadillacs, El Genio Del Dub/Mal Bicho (La Luz Del Ritmo) 2009
Lionel Loueke, Griot (MWaliko) 2009
The Whitefield Brothers, In The Raw
Kurt Rosenwinkel, B Blues (East Coast Love Affair) 1996

Variable Density Sound Orchestra feat. Roy Campbell, Jr., Requiem for a
Consequence (Sound Particle 47) 2010
Vijay Iyer, Desiring (Solo) 2010
Gabriel Alegria Afro-Peruvian Sextet, Eva (Pucusana) 2009
Vijay Iyer, One For Blount (Solo) 2010
Vox Arcana, Chi Harp Call In E (Aerial Age) 2010

Sam Sadigursky, El Hombre [Wm. Carlos Williams] (words project iii:
miniatures) 2010
Oliver Lake Organ Quartet, 2 Parts Air (Plan) 2010
Lucky 7s, Stitch (Farragut) 2006
William Parker, We the People Who Are Darker Than Blue (I Plan To Stay A
Believer: The Inside Songs of Curtis Mayfield) 2010
Nia Quintet, Bellamy's Dance (End of Time) 2004

The Dave Liebman Big Band, A Bright Piece (Live As Always) 2010
Dave Douglas, Four Miniatures after Booker Little (In Our Lifetime) 1995
Madeleine Peyroux, Reckless Blues (Dreamland) 1996
Tona La Negre, El Cacahuatero (R. Crumb Presents: Hot Women, Women Singers
from the Torrid Regions of the World) 2003
Johnny Adams, Blue Gardenia (The Great Johnny Adams Jazz Album) 2009
Townes Van Zandt, Nothing (Delta Mamma Blues)
Uri Caine [music director], Life's A Very Funny Proposition After All (The
Sidewalks Of New York : Tin Pan Alley) 1999

Kelly Joe Phelps, Goodnight Irene (Shine Eyed Mister Zen) 1999
Mississippi Fred McDowell And Johnny Woods, title (Mama Says I'm Crazy)
Hurray for the Riff Raff, title (Young Blood Blues) 2010
Mary LaRose, Working Class Hero (the blue guitar) 2004
Anni Rossi, Living In Danger (Rockwell) 2009
Loudon Wainwright III, Fear Itself/The Krugman Blues (Songs For The New
Depression) 2010

*time is relative
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org, an international venue for independent producers

PO Box 12376
Raleigh, NC 27605-2376
taintradio at gmail.com
919.413.4126