[JPL] PLAYLIST FOR NEW ORLEANS ROOTS & MORE FOR 8/29/2010

MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com
Sun Aug 29 13:51:59 EDT 2010

HOUR   #   1

Sweet Emma  Barrett/When the Saints Go Marching In/The Best of the Early
Years/Preservation  Hall Records/2008
Tony Green/Petit  Fleur/EH La Bas !/Orleans Records/2002
Brice  Winston/Aftermath/Introducing/Djemba Music/2010
Germaine  Bazzle/Exactly Like You/Standing Ovation/AFO/1994
Adonis Rose &  the New Orleans Vaders/Mellow Moods/House Of Swing
Records/2007
Trombone  Shorty/Where Y'AT/Backatown/Verve Forecast/2010
Bob French/Last  Night on the Back Porch/3 Generations/Tuxedo Records/2003
Dr. John/Litanie Des  Santes/Going Back to New Orleans/Warner Brothers/1992
Walter"Wolfman"Washington/Close The Door/Dues  Paid/WWOZ/2009
Dave Bass Quartet/Since I Found  You/Gone/DBM/2010

HOUR  #   2

Evan Christopher/The  River By The Road/The Remembering Song/Arbors
Records/2010
Jazz @ Lincoln  Center Orchestra/Matisse/Portait In Seven Shades/JALC/2010
Doreen Ketchens/The  Tiger Rag/What A Wonderful World/DJNO Records/2001
Phil Parnell-Lillian  Boutte/Party All My Troubles Away/Gumbo Pot/Village
Studio/2008
The Next  Generation/Madrid/Jesse McBride Presents/AFO/2007
Holly Bendsten-Amasa  Miller/Mississippi/Our Songs/HBAMM/2010
The Marsalis  Family/Donna Lee/Music Redeems/Marsalis Music/2010
Sandra  Booker/Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler/When Love Happens/The Booker
Group/2010
Ernie Elly/Louisiana  Fairytale/The Saint Agnes Sessions/Jazz Foundation of
America/2010
Tamir  Hendelman/Passarim/Destinations/Resonance/2010

                                SO MUCH MUSIC.......SO LITTLE TIME

MICHAEL J. GOURRIER
JAZZ DIRECTOR   WRIR-FM
P.O. BOX  4787