[JPL] PLAYLIST: The Return of "General Eclectic", WCVF-FM, 8/27/10

Tom Bingham mason2042 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 14:51:29 EDT 2010

"General Eclectic" returned to the airwaves Friday after an unplanned,
unwanted, but unavoidable 2-1/2-month hiatus, brought on by a variety of
family problems. No need to elaborate. Should be on every week for the
foreseeable future. Unfortunately, WCVF-FM is not streaming at the moment,
but that should be corrected soon as well. To the list:

Tim Martin - Tackett's Branch - Bluegrass Fiddle

Gilkyson/Gorka/Kaplansky - Sanctuary - Red Horse

Eric Harry - Dance For Little Feet - Fly

Julian Yeo & His Retro Jazz Band - A Nightingale Sang in Berkeley Square -
Homage

LJ Booth - Hills of Morning - The Road That Leads Me Home

Sean Sullivan - American Jones - Square One

Steve Morse & Sarah Spencer - Here Today - Angelfire

Stephanie Bettman & Luke Halpin - Moonlit Night - It All Comes Back To Love

Bill Leverty - Nine Hundred Miles - Deep South

Takao Iwaki - Furrow - Introducing Takao Iwaki

Peter Rowan Bluegrass Band - So Good - Legacy

Pete Seeger - English Is Cuh-ray-zee - Acoustic Rainbow, Vol. 37 (various
artists)

Darryl Holter - The Mixers - West Bank Gone

Old Man Brown - Do What I Do - Blue Light Special

Brutus Faust - 500 Miles (I'm Gonna Be) - Vengeance Is Mine

Sandor Nemeth's Gypsy Orchestra - Arato Csardas - Unheard Ofs and Forgotten
Abouts (various artists)

Michele McLaughlin - The Descent - Out of the Darkness

Carlou D - Nanioul - Muzikr

Lisa Bigwood - These Days - Intrepid

Philip Glass Ensemble - Music in 12 Parts, Part 2 - A Retrospective

Gabe McVarish - Uillean Set - Eclection

Ottmar Liebert & Luna Negra - On The Road to Shiraz - Petals On My Path

Hot Club Sandwich - New Orleans - And If Only

-
Tom Bingham
"General Eclectic" - streaming Fridays 10 AM-noon at
http://www.fredoniaradio.com/wcvf
WCVF-FM
115 McEwen Hall
SUNY Fredonia