[JPL] PLAYLIST: KRCB-FM Jazz Connections 08-28-10

Toby Gleason toby_gleason at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 29 16:03:16 EDT 2010

PLAYLIST
KRCB-FM, SANTA ROSA
91.1 & 90.9 fm
Streaming at www.krcb.org
Comcast digital cable channel 961

JAZZ CONNECTIONS
08-28-10
Host: Toby Gleason, Jazz Director
8-11 pm

MJQ-Ralph's New Blues-Concorde-Prestige
Conrad Herwig-Cantaloupe Island-Latin Side of Herbie Hancock-Half Note
Art Blakey & Giants Of Jazz-Blue 'N Boogie-MJF '72-MJF
James Moody-Polka Dots & Moonbeams-4B-IPO
Steve Turre-Duke Rays-Delicious & Delightful-High Note
Chucho Valdez-Zawinul's Mambo-Chucho's Steps-4Q
Hadley Caliman/Pete Cristlieb-I Thought About You-Reunion-Origin
Fred Hersch Trio-Blue Midnight-Whirl-Palmetto
Hilario Duran Trio-Havana City-Motion-Alma
Chris Graham Trio-Salt "N Ice-After Birth Of Cool-Self
Michel Petrescu-Blue "N Green- Thrivin' Live @ The Jazz Standard-
Resonance
Wallace Roney-If Only For One Night-If Only For One Night-High Note
Moutin Reunion Quartet-Sold Answers-Soul Dancers-Plus Loin Music
Craig Russo's Latin Jazz Project-Seven Steps To Heaven-Mambo
Influenciado-Concord
George Kahn-Sombras De Noite-Secrets From The Jazz Ghetto-Playing
Records
Arturo Sandoval-A Time For Love-A Time For Love-Concord
Jacob Melchior-It Might As Well Be Spring-It's About Time-Self
Kenny Werner-We Three-No Beginning No End-Half Note
Regina Carter-Zerapiky-Reverse Thread-E1 Entertainment
Miles Davis-Bitches Brew-Bitches Brew 40th Ann. Legacy Ed.-Columbia/Sony

Please send ALL airplay review copies to: Toby Gleason, Jazz Director;
KRCB-FM (Home); 1608 Fernwood Dr.; Oakland, CA 94611. Thank you.