Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 29 23:15:21 EDT 2010

 THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Ivie Anderson/Duke Ellington--It Don't Mean A Thing--Most Requested--Columbia
Ivie Anderson/Duke Ellington--All God's Chillun Got Rhythm--Swing That Music!--Sony
Jay McShann--Swingmatism--Blues From Kansas City--Decca Jazz
Louis Armstrong--You Rascal You--You're Drivin Me Crazy--Columbia
Count Basie--Jumpin At The Woodside--Farmers Market Barbecue--Pablo

One For All--Back To Back--Incorrugible--Jazz Legacy
Wes Montgomery--Twisted Blues--Jazz Masters 14--Verve
Rita Edmond--It Might As Well Be Spring--A Glance At Destiny--TOTI

McCoy Tyner--Impressions--Infinity--Impulse
McCoy Tyner--Lazybird--Revelations--Blue Note
Eddie Jefferson--New York Afternoon--Keeper of The Flame--Muse

Conrad Herwig--The Sorcerer--Latin Side of Herbie Hancock--High Note
Chucho Valdes--Begin To Be Good--Chucho's Steps--4Q
Conrad Herwig--Oliiloqui Valley--Latin Side of Herbie Hancock--High Note

Sarah Vaughan--You're Blase--How Long?--Pablo
Nicole Guiland/Joe Chambers--Mendacity--Horace To Max--Savant
Frank Senior/Jacob Melchior--For All We Know--It's About Time--JM

Eric Reed--It's Easy To Remember--Here--Maxjazz
Gil Scot-Heron--A Toast To The People--From South Africa To South Carolina--TVT
John Coltrane--What's New?--Gentle Side of John Coltrane--Impulse

Hampton Hawes--The Camel--Live At The Montmartre--Arista
Wayne Shorter--Speak No Evil--Speak No Evil--Blue Note
Betty Carter--Just Like In The Movies--Look What I Got!--Verve

Charlie Parker--I Remember You--Now's The Time--Verve
Terrence Brewer--Dearly Beloved--groovin Wes--Strong Brew
Jamie Davis--Another Star--It's A Good Thing--Unity
Lee Morgan--Speedball--Live At The Lighthouse--Blue Note

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFERSON

Larry Reni Thomas
Host
Sunday Night Jazz
WCOM-FM