[JPL] Jazztones Playlist August 28, 2010 2-6pm Wclk 91.9fm Wclk.com Jay Edwards Host

John Edwards jazztones79 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 31 01:59:14 EDT 2010

Name
Song Title
Name of CD
Purchase
Babatunde Lea The Creator has a  Master Plan March of the   The Jazz Guerrillas

Cecilia Smith A Glimmer of South  Africa Leave No Stone Unturned

The York Quartet March Madness Transitions

Tyrone Jackson Africa Inspiration Another Voyage

Harvey Thompson Milestones Love Just Funy That  Way

Dwight Trible Africa Living Water

Los Hombres  Foforo Fo Firi LosHombres Calientes

Horacio Hernandez & Robby Ameen 3 for Africa Robby and Negro at the Third World
War

John Blake I Want Jesus to Walk with Me Motherless Child

Horace Silver All  United States of Mind

Kathleen Betrand Melancholy Mood Compilation

Myrna I Gotta Thing for You Love Lessons

Sean Jones Life Cycles The Search Within

Clayton Brothers Walking The Bass Brother to Brother

Kathleen Bertrand Brazilian Magic Bertrand Compilation

Chico Hamilton Mysterious Maiden The Alternative Dimensions El Chico

Caribbean Jazz Project Stolen Moments The Gathering

Gino Sitson Lenses Song Zin

Susie Hansen No Te Metas Conmigo Representante De la Salsa

Brazilian Groove Prince Samba Anatomy of Groove

Gabriela Anders You Go To My Head Last Tango in Rio

Bebel Gilberto All Around Bebel Gilberto

Gabriel  Espinosa Hurcan From Yucatan

Steve Pouchie Watch Ur  Wallet El Puente

Chucho Valdes Zawinul's Mambo Chucho's Steps

Jiva Stars Reloved and Reloving

Swing Out Sister La Source Where Our Love Grows

Sergio Mendes The Look Of Love Encanto

Milton Nascimento Image and Likeness Pieta

Jiva Window Reloved & Reloving

Toco Outro Logo Brazilian Cafe'

Dori Caymmi Migration Kicking Cans

Swing Out Sister Caprinha Where Our Love Grows

Elin Luna Lazy Afternoon

Susie Hansen I Want To Love You Representante de la  Salsa

Steve Pouchie  Journey to Outland El  Puente

Sergio Mendes Quiet Carnival Encanto

Luisito Quintero Tumbao Percussion  Madness

Back to top