[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - 8/30/10

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Aug 31 05:50:06 EDT 2010

              Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Monday August 30, 2010
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Bob Florence – Jewels – Industrial Strength Stomp – (Discovery)
John Hicks – Nightwind – Something Happens – (HighNote)
Cal Tjader – Gozame! Pero Ya… – This Is Always – (Concord
Dave Frishberg – Classics – My Attorney Bernie – (Concord)
Dave Siebels – With Big Phat Band – Girl Talk – (PBGL)
*Arturo Sandoval – A Time For Love – Every Time We Say Goodbye – (Concord)
Pete Christlieb – Live At The Jazz Cave – The Song Is You – (Cognito)
*Nnenna Freelon – Home Free – The Very Thought Of You – (Concord)
Gary Burton – Next Generation – My Romance – (Concord)
9:00pm
Carnegie Hall Jazz Band – M.D. Jon Faddis – Frame For The Blues – (Blue Note)
Bill Cunliffe – Live At Bernie’s – Amusing Paramours – (Groove Note)
Phil Woods – Unheard Herd – Yardbird Suite – (Jazzed Media)
Hendrik Meurkens – Samba To Go! – Mountain Drive – (Zoho)
Dan Adler – All Things Familiar – Blues For Keren – (Emdan)
Lee Konitz/Gary Foster – Body And Soul – Mellow – (Insights)
Marilyn Harris – Round Trip – That Afternoon In Harlem – (Wrightwood)
10:00pm
*Phil Woods – Solitude – A Child’s Blues – (Jazzed Media)
Michel Petrucciani – Both Worlds – Cholé Meets Gershwin – (Dreyfus)
*Marian Petrescu – Thrivin’ – Indiana – (Resonance)
Kristin Korb – Where You’ll Find Me – Yes, I Know When I’ve Had It – (Double K)
*Buselli-Wallarab – Mezzanine – Little Sunflower – (Owl)
Oliver Jones – Have Fingers Will Travel – Street Of Dreams – (Justin Time)
Scott Hamilton – Back In New York – Wonder Why – (Concord)
11:00pm
Doug Hamilton – Jazz Band – By Myself – (OA2)
Thomas Marriott – Flexicon – Spring Is Here – (Origin)
Jeff Hamilton – Symbiosis – Midnight Sun – (Capri)
Gerry Niewood – Share My Dream – The Promise – (dmp)
Peter Martin – In The P.M. – Never Let Me Go – (MaxJazz)
Carl Saunders – Eclecticism – Old Folks – (SNL)
Jon Mayer – So Many Stars – Rip Van Winkle – (Reservoir)

*Indicates Recent Release