[JPL] PLAYLIST: Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, Texas 08-31-10

Jason M Miller jason.miller at lamar.edu
Tue Aug 31 17:23:12 EDT 2010

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:40pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 08-31-10

Theme - Lalo Schifrin - Barney Does It All - Music From Mission Impossible (Hip-O)

  BREAK

Part 1

Organissimo - Groovadelphia - Alive & Kickin'! (Big O) [C]
Jack McDuff / Joey DeFrancesco - Pork Chops & Pasta - It's About Time (Concord)
Janis Mann - It's Always You - Blow Away (Pancake) [C][a]

  BREAK

Part 2

Michael Dease - Four - Grace (JLP) [C]
Miles Davis All Stars - Blue 'N' Boogie - Walkin' (Prestige)
Rich Corpolongo Trio - Get Happy - Get Happy (Delmark) [C]
Rich Corpolongo Trio - Wrap Your Troubles In Dreams - Get Happy (Delmark) [C]

  BREAK

Bob Mintzer - When I Fall In Love - Canyon Cove (self-released) [C]
Hadley Caliman & Pete Christlieb - Gala - Reunion (Origin) [C][a]
Hadley Caliman & Pete Christlieb - I Thought About You - Reunion (Origin) [C][a]
The Gust Spenos Quartet - Blue Mambo (Swing Theory) [C][a]

  BREAK

Part 3

Mauricio De Souza Group - Bebe - Here, There... (Pulsa Music) [C]
Takao Iwaki - Neighborhood - Introducting (White Sands) [C]
The Miles Davis Quintet - Oleo - Relaxin' With The Miles Davis Quintet (Prestige)
The Miles Davis All-Stars - What Is This Thing Called Love - Broadcast Sessions 1958-1959 (Acrobat)
Tom Rizzio - Stella By Starlight - Imaginary Numbers (Origin) [C][a]
Tom Rizzio - Along Came Betty - Imaginary Numbers (Origin) [C][a]
Gregory Porter - But Beautiful - Water (Motema Music) [C]
Jennifer Zarine - Something Cool - Fresh Cuppa Tea (self-released) [C]
Julian Yeo & His Retro Jazz Band - I Love Being Here With You - Hommage (Yeomo Productions) [C]

  BREAK

Mike Metheny - We'll Be Together Again - KC Potpourri (3 Valve Music)

CONFIDENTIALITY: Any information contained in this e-mail (including attachments) is the property of The State of Texas and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. Sending, receiving or forwarding of confidential, proprietary and privileged information is prohibited under Lamar Policy. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.