[JPL] Playlist: "Jazz on the Terrace" * Wednesday November 3rd * Radio Adelaide 101.5FM

Gregory L Fisher jazzviews at yahoo.com.au
Mon Nov 1 18:45:04 EDT 2010

This is my playlist for "Jazz on the Terrace" Wednesday, November 3rd, heard on Radio Adelaide 101.5FM (Australia) at Noon.

Many thanks to those who continue to support great Jazz being heard in this part of the globe.

Greg Fisher
for Radio Adelaide 101.5 FM
streaming live 24/7 at http://www.radio.adelaide.edu.au/listenonline
Check out our Jazz Blog @ http://www.radio.adelaide.edu.au/jazz
And Radio Adelaide Jazz tweets at http://twitter.com/JazzProg1015

Wednesday 3/11/2010 Jazz On The Terrace Radio Adelaide 101.5FM
Artiste / CD Title / Track Title / Label
Charlie Christian / Swing To Bop / Solo Flight / Marshall Cavendish
The Mills Brothers / 1931-1934 / Fiddlin' Joe / Giants Of Jazz
Lionel Hampton / Essential Masters Of Jazz / Flying Home / Proper Records
Connie Evingson / Gypsy In My Soul / I'm Confessin' / Minnihaha Records
Pearl Django / Systeme D / Ain't Misbehavin' / Modern Hot Records
Kristin Korb / In The Meantime / Love Walked In / Double K Music
* Don Burrows / Jazz Bros: A Retrospective / Don't Contact Us / Pickwick - ABC
Frank Sinatra / Sinatra & Company / Wave / Universal
Dr Lonnie Smith / Spiral / I've Never Been In Love Before / Palmetto Records
Cyrus Chestnut Trio / Journeys / Lover / Jazz Legacy Productions
Phil Hawkins & Ensemble / Sugarcane Suite / Seven Steps To Heaven / P.Note Music
Steve Davis / Eloquence / Road Song / Jazz Legacy Productions

* denotes Australian artist(s) on recording.
Presenter: Greg Fisher