[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 11/1/10

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Nov 2 05:55:57 EDT 2010

 Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Monday November 1, 2010
8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Patrick Williams – Aurora – Song For A Pretty Girl – (ArtistShare)
*Tamir Hendelman – Destinations – Passarim – (Resonance)
*Pete Malinverni – A Beautiful Thing! – In The Garden Of The Eternal Optimist – (Saranac)
*Joey DeFrancesco – Never Can Say Goodbye – Rock With You – (HighNote)
*Kenny Burrell – Be Yourself – Raincheck – (HighNote)
Bill Charlap – Live At Village Vanguard – The  Lady Is A Tramp – (Blue Note)
*Mary Stallings – Dream – That Old Black Magic – (HighNote)
Paul Myers/Andy Bey – Quartet – Lazy Afternoon – (Miles High)
Andreas Öberg – Six String Evolution – Brother To Brother – (Resonance)
9:00pm
Joe Magnarelli – My Old Flame – My Old Flame – (Give at Go)
Dan Adler – Back To the Bridge – The Smudge – (Emdan)
Eric Reed & Cyrus Chestnut – Plenty Swing, Plenty Soul – I’ll Remember April – (Savant)
*Janis Mann – Blow Away – If You Could See Me Now – (Pancake)
*Dave Liebman – As Always – New Breed – (MAMA)
*Grant Stewart – Around The Corner – I Waited For You – (Sharp 9)
Djavan – Puzzle Of Hearts – Oceano – (Columbia)
10:00pm
Pablo Dourge – My Brazilian Jazz Has A Little Bit Of Blues – Cypress Ave. – (PDM)
Sal Marquez – One For Dewey – I Could Write A Book – (grp)
*Keith Jarrett/Charlie Haden – Jasmine – I’m Gonna Laugh You Right Out My Life – (ECM)
Rob Jacoby – Step Up – Love Walked In – (Garagista)
*Bruce Williamson – Standard Transmission –  I Didn’t Know What Time It Was – (Origin)
Scott Hamilton – Nocturnes & Serenades – Flamingo – (Concord)
Jeff Hamilton – Symbiosis – Midnight Sun – (Capri)
11:00pm
Gene Harris – Another Night In London – Georgia On My Mind – (Resonance)
*Curtis Fuller – I Will Tell Her – Tenor Madness – (Capri)
Onaje Allan Gumbs – Sack Full Of Dreams – Destiny – (Mack Avenue)
*Hadley Caliman/Pete Christlieb – Reunion – Up Jumped Spring – (Origin)

*Indicates Recent Release