[JPL] Playlist, Desert Island Jazz with Dave May, WHFC

Desert Island Jazz desert.island.jazz at verizon.net
Tue Nov 2 17:00:26 EDT 2010

Playlist for Desert Island Jazz with Dave May, Tuesday, 11-2-10, 6 - 9 PM
Eastern, WHFC-FM 91.1, Bel Air, MD.  Streaming from links at
www.desertislandjazz.net <http://www.desertislandjazz.net/>  and
www.whfc911.org <http://www.whfc911.org/> .

TITLE                ALBUM             LABEL              ARTIST

Take Ten           Complete Desmond/Hall Quartet Mosaic  Paul Desmond/Jim
Hall

Its a Raggy Waltz          Time Further Out            Columbia
Dave Brubeck Quartet

PA Turnpike      Maplewood Avenue        Affiliated Artists Jimmy Bruno Trio

Jazz Moments   Syndicated Feature        NEA

Topsy   Swing 220         Blue Night         Don Stiernberg

You Go to My Head       Angel Eyes       Prestige            Gene Ammons

After the Rain    Gentle Side       Impulse!            John Coltrane

Touche  Prestige Legacy, Vol. 3  Prestige            Thad Jones/Frank Wess

When I Fall in Love         Django  DMP     Joe Beck/Ali Ryerson

Arcadia Essence of Green          Origin    Ron Di Salvio

There You Go Again       Aurora   Artist Share       Patrick Williams

The Peacocks   The Peacocks   Columbia           Stan Getz/Jimmy Rowles

Nica's Dream     Horace-Scope    Blue Note          Horace Silver Quintet

Bumpin' on Sunset         The Power Trio - Live in Chicago  High Note
Larry Coryell

Canyon Lady     Canyon Lady     Milestone          Joe Henderson

Been Here All Along       Just Can't Wait  JBQ Media        Jon Burr/Ty
Stephens

What'll I Do?      CTI Records: The Cool Revolution            CTI
Chet Baker

Look Both Ways            Look Both Ways            Self-produced    Greg
Ruby Quartet

Henry    Core 3.0            Ballet Tree         Fred Fried & Core

September Song            Songs from the Heart     Bethlehem         Johnny
Hartman

Gina's Groove    Back in the Swing of Things        Hyena   Clayton Brothers

In Case You Didn't Know            A Glance at Destiny       TOTI     Rita
Edmond

It's So Hard to Say Goodbye       Masters of the Guitar      CTI       Gabor
Szabo

Road Song        Eloquence         JLP       Steve Davis

Lets Do It          Easy Street       Self-produced    Callie Cardamon

Far More Blue    Time Further Out            Columbia           Dave Brubeck
Quartet

You Look Good To Me    We Get Requests          Verve    Oscar Peterson Trio