[JPL] PLAYLIST: "General Eclectic", WCVF-FM, 10/29/10

Tom Bingham mason2042 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 12:53:31 EDT 2010

  Kruger Brothers - Watches The Clouds Roll By - Between the Notes
Kora Band - Ngoni System - Cascades

George Brooks Summit - Spice - Spirit and Spice

Newman Taylor Baker - Which Train? - Drum Suite Life

Alex Levin Trio - Cheek to Cheek - New York Portraits

Yolanda Duke with the Tito Puente Orchestra - Muchos Besos - Many Moods

The Once - Willie Taylor - The Once

Paul Avgerinos - Follow Your Passion - Law of Attraction

Patsy Touhey - The Monaghan Jig - The Francis O'Neill Cylinders (various
artists)

Brother Lou - One Blues - As Good As You Want

Joe Bongiorno - Mesmerized - Mesmerized

Scott Dameron & Jay Ladd V - I Do Too (Wedding Song) - Walker 904A

Blue Moon Cowgirls - Until Then - I Love You Honey

McMule - Riley Simon - Whiskeytalk

Phil Hawkins - Suk-Kyo's Samba - Sugarcane Suite

E.Z. Riders - Long Way From Home - Long Way From Home

Ron Hynes - Ghost Story - Stealing Genius

Sassparilla - (cover says title is "Bruised By Tears"; computer says
"Death's Black Train") - Ramshackle

Cheryl Fare - This Thing - Springfield

Johnny Clegg - Congo - Human

Honey Dewdrops - Goodbye and Farewell - These Old Roots

Cyndi Lauper - Just Your Fool - Memphis Blues

Stefania Tallini - Choro Cubano - The Illusionist

Geof Bradfield - Kampala - African Roots

--
Tom Bingham
"General Eclectic"