[JPL] PLAYLIST: Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, Texas 11-03-10

Jason M Miller jason.miller at lamar.edu
Wed Nov 3 17:42:19 EDT 2010

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:40pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Artist(s) - Song(s) - Album (Label) [C] = current release [a] = add  Duration

Airdate: 11-03-10

Theme - Lalo Schifrin - Barney Does It All - Music From Mission Impossible (Hip-O) 2:32

  BREAK

Part 1

James Moody - Autumn Leaves - Feelin' It Together (32 Jazz) 9:31
James Moody - Beer Barrel Polka - Sweet And Lovely (RCA/Novus) 10:49

  BREAK

Part 2

The James Moody Quartet w/ Arturo Sandoval - Groovin' High - Moody's Party (Telarc) 8:57
Stephen Richard ftr. Hubert Laws - The Real World - Circa 79 (self-released) 5:24
Randy Halberstadt - On Green Dolphin Street - Flash Point (Origin) [C] 7:52
Randy Halberstadt - Unspoken - Flash Point (Origin) [C] 11:14
Eli Degribri - Bebop - Israeli Song (Anzic) [C] 4:25
Dave Anderson Quartet - Beautiful Love - Clarity (Pony Boy) [C] 5:00
Richard Cole - Secret Love - Inner Mission (Origin) [C] 8:10
Steve Turre - Delicious And Delightful - Delicious And Delightful (HighNote) [C] 5:10

  BREAK

Part 3

Andy Farber And his Orchestra - 52nd Street Theme - This Could Be The Start Of Something Big (BWR) [C] 4:26
Dan Block - Ballad Medley: All Heart / Change My Ways - Plays The Music Of Duke Ellington: From His World To Mine (Miles High) [C] 4:28
Maurico De Souza Group - Windows - Here, There... (Pulsa Music) [C] 5:17
The Eric Frazier Quintet - Night In Tunisia - Live @ Cecil's Jazz Club Volume 1 (self-released) 14:39

  BREAK

Jose James & Jef Neve - Autumn In New York - For All We Know (Impulse) 3:22
Jose James & Jef Neve - Embraceable You - For All We Know (Impulse) 6:17
Alison Ruble - S'Wonderful - Ashland (Origin) [C] 6:00
Regina Carter - Full Time - Reverse Thread (E1) 5:59

  BREAK

Fletcher Henderson And His Orchestra - Tiger Rag - Blue Rhythm (Naxos Jazz Legends) 3:16

  BREAK

Mike Metheny - We'll Be Together Again - KC Potpourri (3 Valve Music) 5:56