[JPL] Our most successful fund drive ever

David Johnson djohnso2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 3 19:49:12 EDT 2010

That's great news, Tom--congratulations to you and to Linda and everybody else who's making or nearly making their goal.  We start our annual fund-drive this Friday and are crossing our fingers... our listeners are a pretty loyal bunch, so I think we'll do OK.

David Brent Johnson
WFIU-Bloomington, IN