[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 11/3/10

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Nov 4 06:02:15 EDT 2010

              Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Wednesday November 3, 20103
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814

8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
www.dongordon.net
8:00pmpm
*Patrick Williams – Aurora – Heat – (ArtistShare)
Spike Wilner – 3 To Go – The Breeze And I – (Positone)
*Mary Stallings – Dream – That Old Black Magic – (HighNote)
Larry Willis – The Big Push – Surrey With The Fringe On Top – (HighNote)
David Sills – Light Touch – How About You – (Dasil)
*Kenny Burrell – Be Yourself – Listen To The Dawn – (HighNote)
Hendrik Meurkens – Samba To Go! – Odessa In April – (Zoho)
Eliane Elias – Bossa Nova Stories – Super Woman – (Blue Note
9:00pm
Bob Florence – Jewels – Bebop Charlie – (Discovery)
Bill Watrous – A Time For Love – Close Enough For Love – (Crescendo)
Pete Christlieb – Dino’s Live – So’s Your Mother – (Bosco)
Mike Turk – The Italian Job – Old Man River – (Tin Sandwich)
Dave Grusin – West Side Story – The Jet Song – (N2K)
Claudio Roditi – Impressions – Speak Low – (Sunnyside)
10:00pm
Maynard Ferguson – The One And Only – Ain’t No Sunshine When She’s Gone – (MFT)
Alex Graham – The Good Life – On A Misty Night – (Origin)
*Joe Magnarelli – My Old Flame – The Duke – (Give at Go)
*James Moody – Moody 4B – Along Came Betty – (ipo)
*Dan Adler – Back To the Bridge – A Beautiful Friendship – (Emdan)
Keith Jarrett – The Out-Of-Towners – Five Brothers – (ECM)
11:00pm
Michel Petrucciani – Au Théâtre Des Champs-Élysées – Medley Of My Favorite Tunes – (Dreyfus)
Michel Petrucciani – Au Théâtre Des Champs-Élysées – I Mean You/’Round Midnight – (Dreyfus)

*Indicates Recent Release