[JPL] Monday November 8th 2010 "Jazz Til Dawn" * Radio Adelaide 101.5FM

Gregory L Fisher jazzviews at yahoo.com.au
Fri Nov 5 21:33:06 EDT 2010

Jazz til Dawn continues ... Bigger than ever!!!!!!
Now from Sunday @ 12:00pm to 6am Monday .... that's 6.0 hours of Jazz!!!

This Week’s Schedule
12:00pm-1:00am The Breeze – John Deagan
1:00am-2:00am Modern Jazz Classics – Dr. Bob Stockton – (Author of: Listening to Ghosts)
MJC-131 Dr Bob (2nd Hour)
Frank Sinatra / I Get A Kick Out Of You / Young At Heart / ASV Living Era

Miles Davis Sextet / Freddy Freeloader / Kind Of Blue / Columbia

Marc Pompe / Let's Fall In Love / Nobody Else But Me / Kopaesthetics

Kathy Kosins / Tomorrow Is Another Day / Vintage / Mahogany Jazz

Pearl Django / Bluesette / Chasing Shadows / Modern Hot Records

Frank Sinatra / I've Got The World On A String / Young At Heart / ASV Living Era

Jiggs Whigham-RIAS Big Band / All Blues / Music Of The Trumpet Kings / Nagel Heyer

Sarah Vaughan / That's All / Linger Awhile / Pablo

Vault Selection: Billie Holiday / I Can't Give You Anything But Love / Jukebox Hits / Brunswick / 1936

Vault Selection: Jimmie Lunceford / Coquette / Jimmie Lunceford & His Orchrestra / Classic Jazz / 1937

Vault Selection: Cab Calloway / Everybody Eats When They Come To My House / Past Perfect / 1939

Vault Selection: Fats Waller / St. Louis Blues / Fascinatin' Fats / Star
2-4am New York Jazz – Tom Parker
4-5am Anything Goes – Lise Avery
Anything Goes Lise Avery #522
“Anything Goes” - Tony Bennett with Count Basie & Orch (Themesong)

“The Backwater Blues’ - Dinah Washington

“Teach Me Tonight” - Dinah Washington with Hal Mooney’s Orchestra

“You, You’re Driving Me Crazy” - Willie the Lion Smith & Don Ewell

“Margie” - Ray Charles

“When Sunny Gets Blue” - Kenny Rankin

“Here’s That Rainy Day” - Kenny Rankin

“Love Is Here to Stay” - Dinah Washington

“Baby, Get Lost” - Dinah Washington

“Let There Be Love” - Nat Cole & The George Shearing Quintet

“Marie” - Ray Charles

“Let’s Face the Music and Dance” - Nat Cole

“Linger On/Shine” - Willie the Lion Smith & Don Ewell
5-6am Jazz Made In Australia – hosted by Paula Langlands

Check out the incidental music:
Artist / CD Title / Track Title / Label

Steve Davis / Eloquence / Road Song / Jazz Legacy Productions

* Descargo / Jazzaziz Vol 4. / Red Rocket / Jazzaziz WA

Ray Vega / Boperation / Tangerine / Concord:Universal

Joe Temperley / Double Duke / Double Duke / Naxos Jazz

* Australian artists on recording

streaming live 24/7 at http://www.radio.adelaide.edu.au/listenonline

http://wp.me/po9O3-el