[JPL] playlist: taint town live 11-6-10 - tainradio.org

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 03:00:00 EDT 2010

fri&sat mid-3; mon&wed 9-mid

midnight*
Rufus Thomas, title (Funkiest Man Alive) 2000
Mostly Other People Do The Killing, Rough and Ready (Forty Fort) 2010
Tarbaby, Heads/Unity (the end of fear) 2010
Darrell Katz, Tuff Luck Blues (A Wallflower in the Amazon) 2010

James McMurtry, Choctaw Bingo (Americana Master Series: The Sugar Hill
Years) 2007
John Lurie, Runnin' Round (Mrvin Pontiac's Greatest Hits) 1999
Jared Gold, You Haven't Done Nothin' (Out of Line) 2010
Fay Victor, Bob and Weave (The Freesong Suite) 2010
Exploding Star Ochestra, Impression #1 (Stars Have Shapes) 2010
The Cinematic Orchestra feat. Fontella Bass (Every Day) 2002

Myra Melford's Be Bread, title (The Whole Tree Gone) 2010
Ideal Bread, The Breath (Transmit) 2010
Mike Pride's From Bacteria To Boys, Kancamagus (Inbetweenwhile) 2010
Charles Lloyd Quartet, Ruby, My Dear (Mirror) 2010
Carmen McRae, Ruby, My Dear (Carmen Sings Monk) 1990

Stephen Riley w/Jason Marsalis, Never Let Me Go (El Gaucho) 2010
Jessica Williams, Wise One (Touch) 2010
Vijay Iyer, Human Nature (solo) 2010
Allison Miller w/Myra Melford & Todd Sickafoose, Rockin' Chair (Boom Tic
Boom) 2010
Myron Walden, I Get Lonely Sometimes (Countrified) 2010
Fred McDowell, Goin' Down to the River (Mississippi Blues) 1965

William Parker feat. Leena Conquest, title (I Plan To Stay A Believer: The
Inside Songs of Curtis Mayfield) 2010
Jeef Jackson Quintet feat. Jeb Bishop, Turns to Everything (Seeing You See)
2010
Speak, Amalgam in the Middle (Speak) 2010

*time is relative
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org, a venue for independent producers

PO Box 12376
Raleigh, NC 27605-2376
taintradio at gmail.com
919.413.4126