[JPL] Playlist WCLK 'The Hurst Selection - London to Atlanta' November 6, 2010

brian at soulandjazz.com brian at soulandjazz.com
Sat Nov 6 14:16:24 EDT 2010

Good People

Please find listed below, this week's playlist for the fastest growing radio show in Atlanta: The Hurst Selection - London to Atlanta, which can be heard every Saturday evening between 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. EDT, on WCLK Atlanta, Georgia, 91.9 FM/wclk.com.

The show, which came to WCLK in July 2009, is recorded in the UK and features a contemporary mix of Soul and Jazz and everything else in between. Added to the music is the fully interactive nature of the show where Facebook, Twitter, Skype, IM and e-mail are all fully utilised/incorporated as the show is broadcast.

I hope you get a chance to listen and please be sure to let me know if you require any further information.

Enjoy!

Kind regards

Brian Hurst
SoulandJazz.com
PO Box 3217
Leek
ST13 9BA
United Kingdom

t: +44 7792 610835 skype: www.soulandjazz.com twitter: @soulandjazz

The Hurst Selection - London to Atlanta November 6, 2010

Artist - Track - Album - Year

6:00 - 6:49 p.m.

Milton Suggs - Hope - Things To Come - 2010
Ebo Taylor - Victory - Love & Death - 2010
Eric Benet feat. Eddie Levert - Paid - Lost In Time - 2010
Rahsaan Patterson - Easier Said Than Done - Single - 2010

Cee Lo Green - You Don't Shock Me Anymore - Stray Bullets Mixtape - 2010
Bashiyra - Don't Get In My Face (Soulpersona Raregroove Remix) - Download - 2010
Miguel Migs feat. Peven Everett - Love We Had - Promo - 2010

Wayman Tisdale - Let's Ride - The Fonk Record - 2010
Tom Glide & The Luv All Stars - Love Me Like U Do - In The Name Of Luv - 2010
Ohio Players - O-H-I-O - Angel - 1977
Ripple 2.0 - I Got A Feeling - Promo - 2010

6:51 - 7:49 p.m.

Nathan Haines - Thorne Bay Bossa - Music For Cocktail Lovers - 2008
Subes - Samba One - Contra Bossa - 2010
Randy Skinner - Wah - Skin-Tones In Pursuit - 2010
Bahama Soul Club - But Rich Rhythms (Club des Belugas Remix) - Bossa Nova Just Smells Funky - 2010
Richard Earnshaw - Green Room - In Time - 2010
Marcus Valle - Prefixo - Estática - 2010

Rae & Christian feat. Veba - All I Ask - Northern Sulphuric Soul - 1999
Loose Ends - Cheap Talk- Look How Long - 1990
Shaun Escoffery - Space Rider - Space Rider - 1999

Anthony David - Getaround - As Above, So Below - 2011
Fertile Ground - The Moment - Seasons Change - 2002
Donnie - Cloud 9 - The Colored Section - 2002

7:51 - 8:49 p.m.

Positive Force - We Got The Funk - Original 12” Mix - 1979
Xavier - Love Is On The One - Original 12” Mix - 1981
Gregg Diamond Bionic Boogie - Hot Butterfly - Hot Butterfly - 1978
The Brooklyn, Bronx & Queens Band - On The Beat - The Brooklyn, Bronx & Queens Band - 1981
S.O.S. Band - Groovin' - S.O.S. Band lll - 1982
High Fashion - Feelin' Lucky Lately - Feelin' Lucky - 1982
T.H.S. (The Horne Section) - Lady Shine - Original 12” Mix - 1984

Tom Glide & The Luv All Stars - Come To Me - In The Name Of Luv - 2010
Incognito - Expresso Madureira - Transatlantic RPM - 2010
Tony Momrelle - Time (The Realm Vocal Mix) - Download - 2009
Rasmus Faber feat. Dyanna Fearon - Yes - Download - 2010

8:51 - 9:00 p.m.

Jair Oliveira - Zazá! - Sambazz - 2010