[JPL] TomtheJazzman Playlist 11-7-2010

TomtheJazzman tomthejazzman at embarqmail.com
Sun Nov 7 23:28:20 EST 2010

TomtheJazzman
WTEB-WKNS-WBJD
WZNB-WHYC
Greenville - 88.1
http://publicradioeast.org

7-Nov-10

Time    Artist/Group    Title/Selection    Label

18:00    Carol King    Jazzman    Ode
18:00    James Moody    Along Came Betty    IPO
18:07    Freddy Cole    The High And The Mighty    HighNote
18:11    Danilo Perez    Bridge Of Life, Part II    Mack Avenue
18:13    Wynton Marsalis & Richard Gallano    Them There Eyes    Rampart
Street
18:19    Joey DeFrancesco    Thriller    HighNote
18:29    Jim Rotondi    One For Felix    Posi-Tone
18:34    Issac Delgado    Aquellos Ojos Verdes/Green Eyes    Calle 54
18:39    Christian Howes    Cape Verdean Blues    Resonance
18:45    Steve Turre    Light Within    HighNote
18:50    Taylor Eigsti    Little Bird (w/ Becca Stevens)    Concord
18:55    Hadley Caliman/Pete Christlieb    Little Dex    Origin
19:02    Baile Bonita    Walk In The Rain    Cellar Live
19:06    Charles Lloyd Quartet    Ruby, My Dear    ECM
19:12    Steve Davis    Kenney's    Posi-Tone
19:18    Rosemary Clooney    Don't Fence Me In    Concord
19:22    Rosemary Clooney    Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye    Concord
19:28    Fernandez & Wright    If Only    New Market
19:34    Milton Suggs    Lift Every Voice And Sing    Skiptone
19:38    Dave Frank    Perdido    Jazzheads
19:40    The Clayton Brothers    Terell's Song    ArtistShare
19:48    Houston Person    Just The Way You Are    HighNote
19:54    Hot Club Of Hulaville    Django Would Go!    Hulaville
19:59    Larry Goldings & Harry Allen    Benny's Dream    Cafe Society
20:02    Curtis Fuller    I Want To Talk About You    Capri
20:12    Denise Donatelli    I Wish I Were In Love Again    Savant
20:16    Keith Jarrett & Charlie Haden    For All We Know    ECM
20:30    Steve Turre    Duke Rays    HighNote
20:37    Claudio Roditi    Slow Fire    Resonance
20:44    Curtis Fuller    Alamode    Capri
20:52    Cyrus Chestnut    Peace    Jazz Legacy
21:00    Dave Brubeck    Take Five    Columbia
21:08    Dave Brubeck    When You Wish Upon A Star    Columbia
21:15    Dave Brubeck    Blue Rondo A La Turk    Columbia
21:22    Dave Brubeck    St. Louis Blues    Columbia
21:31    Dave Peck    They Say It's Wonderful    Let's Play Stella
21:39    Dave Wilson    Summer Breezes    Summit
21:45    Eric Alexander    Ruby My Dear    HighNote
21:53    Clifford Brown    Love Is A Many Splendored Thing    EmArcy
21:58    Doug Webb    You Go To My Head    Posi-Tone
22:04    Tomas Janzon    Moanin'    Changes
22:09    Annie Kozuch    Corcovado-Quiet Nights    Self-Released
22:15    Vijay Iyer    Human Nature    Act & Vision
22:21    Darrell Katz & Jca Orchestra    I Like The Sunrise: It Brings
New Hope Th...    Accurate
22:29    Jay Gaunt    Misty Muse    Self-Released
22:35    Chie Imaizumi    Run For Your Life    Capri
22:42    Oster-Welker Jazz Alliance    Jeannine    Jazzed Media
22:49    Dana Marcine    Lazy By The Lake    ButtonsOff
22:52    Hadley Caliman & Pete Christlieb    Love For Sale    Origin