Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 7 23:29:15 EST 2010

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Benny Goodman--Sing, Sing, Sing--The War--Sony
Count Basie--Whirlybird--Jazzfest--Scotti Bros.
Anita O'Day--Let Me Off Uptown--The War--Sony
James P. Johnson--Carolina Shout--Snowy Morning Blues--Decca Jazz

Dexter Gordon--Moment's Notice--Manhattan Symphonie--Columbia
Keith Jarrett--All The Things--Standards, Vol. 1., ECM
Rita Edmond--S'Wonderful--A Glance At Destiny--TOTI

Woody Shaw--Organ Grinder--Woody III--Columbia
Eddie Jefferson--It's The Same Thing--New York  Afternoon--Muse

Mario Bauza--Night In Tunisia--944 Columbus--Messidor
Conrad Herwig--Watermelon Man--The Latin Side of Herbie Hancock--High Note
Johnny Blas--Gianna--Skin And Bones--CuBop
James Williams--Episode From a Village Dance--Progree Report--Sunnyside

Rita Edmond--Here's To Life--A Glance At Destiny--TOTI
Nina Simone--I Get Along Without You Very Well--Legendary Nina Simone--BMG
Jacob Melchior/Frank Senior--For All We Know--It's About Time--JM
Diane Reeves--Like A Lover--I Remember--Blue Note

Charlie Rouse--When Sunny Gets Blue--Unsung Hero--Columbia
Gil Scott-Heron--95 South--Bridges--Arista

Horace Silver--Que Pasa--Song For My Father--Blue Note
Pharoah Sanders--Upper Egypt--Best of Pharoah Sanders--Impulse
Dwight Trible--Africa--Living Water--Passin The Vibe

The Cookers--The CORE--Warriors--Jazz Legacy
Larry Vuckovich--Ow!--High Wall--Tetrachord
Betty Carter--Dip Bag--It's Not About the Melody--Verve
Miles Davis--So What--Kind of Blue At 50--Columbia

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Larry Reni Thomas
Host
Sunday Night Jazz
WCOM-FM