[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - 11/8/10

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Nov 9 04:47:13 EST 2010

              Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Monday November 8, 20103
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814

8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
www.dongordon.net

8:00pmpm
*Steve Gadd – Live At Voce – Watching The River Flow – (BFM)
*Patrick Williams – Aurora – One More Dream – (ArtistShare)
*Mike Turk – The Italian Job – Old Man River – (Tin Sandwich)
Doug Hamilton – Jazz Band – Up Jumped Spring – (OA2)
Jared Gold – Solids & Stripes – It Ain’t Necessarily So – (Positone)
Davis Hazeltine – Modern Standards – For The Love Of You – (Sharp 9)
Benny Golson/Al Jarreau – New Time New ‘Tet – Whisper Not – (Concord)
Andy Martin – Setting The Standard – My Ship – (Drewbone)
9:00pm
Steve Hobbs – Vibes Straight Up – Hey Good Lookin’ – (Challenge)
Kevin Hays – You’ve Got A Friend – Sweet And Lovely – (Jazzeyes)
*Tony Guerrero – Blue Room – Carumba – (Charleston)
*Denise Donatelli – When Lights Are Low – Big Lie, Small World – (Savant)
*Joey DeFrancesco – Never Can Say Goodbye – Thriller – (HighNote)
Steely Dan – Pretzel Logic – Rikki Don’t Lose That Number – (ABC)
*Brandon Wright – Boiling Point – You’re My Everything – (Positone)
Yellow Jackets – Greenhouse – Greenhouse – (grp)
10:00pm
*Phil Woods – Solitude – A Childs Dream – (Jazzed Media)
*Tamir Hendelman – Destinations – You Stepped Out Of A Dream – (Resonance)
*Dan Adler – Back To the Bridge – The Smudge – (Emdan)
Dave Glenn – National Pastime – Roberto Clemente Bridge – (Origin)
*Joe Magnarelli – My Old Flame – My Old Flame – (Give at Go)
*Doug Webb – Midnight – Emily – (Positone)
*Bill Mays/Yoshiaki Masuo – I’m Glad There Is You – Wonder Why – (Sunshine)
11:00pm
Bob Florence – Soaring – Soundsketch – (Sea Breeze)
Nestor Torres – My Latin Soul – Europa – (Shanachie)
*Bob Lark – Cathy’s Song – Goodbye, Mr. Evans – (Jazzed Media)
Sumi Tonooka – Long Ago Today – Long Ago Today – (Arc)
Keith Jarrett – Yesterdays – You Took Advantage Of Me – (ECM)
Danilo Perez – Across The Crystal Sea – Another Autumn – (EmArcy)

*Indicates Recent Release