[JPL] Unconscious Desires playlist from KSJS 90.5 FM

kevin ariente kevin at ksjs.org
Wed Nov 10 00:38:26 EST 2010

Unconscious Desires

6pm

Dalminjo--Never Sure--One Day You'll Dance For Me Tokyo
Geof Bradfield--Lubumbashi--African Flowers
Reverend Raven--Looking For Love--Shake Your Boogie
Claudette King--Whole Lotta Nothing--We're Onto Something
Laetitia Sadier--Un Soir, Un Chien--The Trip
Serge Gainsbourg--Lunatic Asylum--L'Homme A Tete De Chou
Jay Gaunt--Home of the Blues--Harmonicopia
Michael Zsoldos--Affirmative--Off the Cuff
Charles Stallings--Fine Lady--Blues Party
Richard Cole--Blame it on My Reed--Inner Mission

7pm

Ohio Players--Skin Tight--Gold
Charnett Moffett--Beam Me Up--Treasure
The Bonedrivers--Gimme Lightning--Mobile
Kirsten Thien--Get Outta the Funk, Get into the Groove--Delicious
Luisa Maita--Alento--Lero-Lero
Susheela Raman--Mamavatu--Salt Rain
Deb Callahan--Cold Irons Bound--Tell It Like It Is
Chris Davis--He Be Struttin'--Baile Bonita
Microscopic Septet--Teo--Friday the 13th
Tomas Janzon--Float--Experiences

8pm

Brian Eno--Paleosonic--Small Craft On A Milk Sea
Scott Amendola--The Knife--Lift
Todd Sharpville--Can't Stand the Crook--Porchlight
Chris Cain--Tomorrow's Gonna A Better Day--So Many Miles
Kyle Eastwood--Marrakech Remix--Paris Blue
Syriana--Road to Damascus--Road to Damascus
David Liebman--64 Strings and a Reed--Blues All Ways
Jamie Ousley--A Tune, Sir?--Back Home
Lucky Peterson--I'm New Here--You Can Always Turn Around
Lynn Baker--Spinning--Azure Intention

9pm

Johnny "Guitar" Watson--Funk Beyond the Call of Duty--Funk Essentials
Nels Cline--Dirty Baby Part V--Dirty Baby
John Primer--Poor Man Blues--Call Me John Primer
Sam & Dave--A Place Nobody Can Find--The Best of Sam & Dave
Geraldo Pino--Heavy, Heavy, Heavy--Afro-Rock
Augustus Pablo--Viva Tirado--300% Dynamite
Garrison Fewell--Betty's Bounce--Sound Particle 47
Doug Beavers--Brink--Two Shades of Nude
Myron Walden--Double Dippin'--Countryfied

Kevin Foley Ariente
KSJS 90.5 FM
Unconscious Desires
Funk/Jazz/Blues/World/Beyond