[JPL] Playlist: KAZI Let's Cool One, November 9, 2010

Let's Cool One letscoolone at grandecom.net
Wed Nov 10 03:28:49 EST 2010

"Let's Cool One" -- Cool as Mr. Breeze -- Since 1990

Full show: http://www.letscoolone.org/playlists/lco20101109.htm

Jared Gold / The stone age / Supersonic / Positone
Sarah Wilson / At Zebulon / Trapeze project / Brass Tonic
Bill Easley / I'll take romance / Love stories / American Showplace

Bill O'Connell / J-Man / Rhapsody in blue / Challenge
Dan Block / Mount Harrissa / From his world to mine / Miles High
Kermit Ruffins / Panama / Happy talk / Basin Street

Rich Harney / A stranger in town / Where love begins / Aardvark
Dan Adler / Yatsanu / Back to the bridge / Adler
Cassandra Wilson / St. James infirmary / Silver pony / EMI

Cyrus Chestnut / Lover / Journeys / JLP
Ray Charles / Wheel of fortune / Rare genius / Concord
Larry Goldings / Lucky am I / When Larry met Harry / Cafe Society

Paquito D'Rivera / Con alma / Panamericana suite / MCG
Arthur Lipner / Morning song / Brasilian vibes / MalletWorks
Gabriel Alegria / Piso 19 / Pucusana / Saponegro

Freddy Cole / Mister, you've gone and got the blues / Sings Mr. B / High
Note
Pat Bianchi / Back home / Back home / Doodlin'
Andy Farber / Space suit / This could be the start of something big / BWR

Yolanda Duke / Blue moon / Many moods / Amigos

Taylor Eigsti / Midnight after noon / Daylight at midnight / Concord

--
Greg Rickard
Let's Cool One

<http://www.facebook.com/letscoolone> <http://www.letscoolone.org>