[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 11/9/10

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Nov 10 04:57:48 EST 2010

 Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO – Honolulu – Tuesday November 9, 20103
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814

8:00pm – Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
www.dongordon.net

8:00pmpm
Jeff Hamilton – Live! – But Not For Me – (Mons)
Scott Hamilton – Blues, Bop & Ballads – Skylark – (Concord)
George Stone – Piece By Piece – Long Ago And Far Away – (Sea Breeze)
Chet Baker – Love Songs – My Funny Valentine – (Columbia)
Stanley Clark – Live – School Days – (Epic)
Steely Dan – Aja – Black Cow – (MCA)
Rob Mullins – Jazz Jazz – Lover Man – (Nova)
9:00pm
Frank Sinatra – At The Sands – Medley – (Reprise)
Bill Mays/Yoshiaki Masuo – I’m Glad There Is You – (Sunshine)
Carl Saunders – I’m Glad There Is You – (Sunshine)
*Nnenna Freelon – Home Free – The Very Thought Of You – (Concord)
Barry Harris – First Time Ever – Nascimento – (Alfa)
*Joey DeFrancesco – Never Can Say Goodbye – Rock With You – (HighNote)
Milt Jackson – Reverence And Compassion – Little Girl Blue – (Qwest)
*Tony Guerrero – Blue Room – Over The Rainbow – (Charleston)
10:00pm
Resonance Big Band – Tribute To Oscar Peterson – Freedom Medley – (Resonance)
Marian Petrescu – Thrivin’ – My Romance – (Resonance)
Gene Harris – Live At Otter Crest – A Little Blues There – (Concord)
*Patrick Williams – Aurora – Mandeville – (ArtistShare)
*Steve Gadd – Live At Voce – Them Changes – (BFM)
11:00pm
*Kenny Burrell – Be Yourself – Blue Bossa – (HighNote)
James Williams – Meets The Saxophone Masters – Old Folks – (Columbia)
Seis Del Solar – Decision – Island Walk – (Messidor)
Jeff Hamilton – Symbiosis – Polka Dots And Moonbeams – (Capri
Christian Jacob – Live In Japan – It Never Entered My Mind – (Wilder)
David Hazeltine – Modern Standards – A House Is Not A Home – (Sharp 9)
Eliane Elias – Bossa Nova Stories – They Can’t Take That Away From Me – (Blue Note)

*Indicates Recent Release