[JPL] PLAYLIST: Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, Texas 11-10-10

Jason M Miller jason.miller at lamar.edu
Wed Nov 10 16:05:47 EST 2010

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:40pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Artist(s) - Song(s) - Album (Label) [C] = current release [a] = add  Duration

Airdate: 11-10-10

Theme - Lalo Schifrin - Barney Does It All - Music From Mission Impossible (Hip-O) 2:32

  BREAK

Part 1

Jimmy Smith - C Jam Blues - Milestone Profiles (Milestone) 6:59
Avishai Cohen - Mood Indigo - Triveni (Anzic) [C] 5:01
Dan Block - Creole Blues - Plays The Music Of Duke Ellington: From His World To Mine (Miles High) [C] 4:51

  BREAK

Part 2

Duke Ellington And His Orchestra - Don't You Know I Care? - Cool Rock (Laserlight) 5:53
Denise Donatelli - I Wish I Were In Love Again - When Lights Are Low (Savant) [C] 3:27
Colin Dean - My Romance - Shiwasu (Roots And Groove) [C] 5:46
Charmaine Clamor - Believe In Love - Something Good (Free Ham) [C] 4:31

  BREAK

Randy Halberstadt - On Green Dolphin Street - Flash Point (Origin) [C] 7:52
Doug Beavers 9 - Blues On The Corner - Two Shades Of Nude (Origin) [C] 5:10
Gabriel Alegria Afro-Peruvian Sextet - My Favorite Things - Pucusana (Saponegro) [C] 5:30
Pamela Hines Trio - Let's Fall In Love - Moon Germs (Spice Rack) [C] 6:09
Roger Cairns And Gary Fukushima - I'm In Love Again - The Dreams Of Olwen (ahp) [C][a] 3:52
Brent Jensen - Beautiful Love - Trios (Origin) 8:24

  BREAK

Part 3

Ear Theatre - My Foolish Heart - Vol.1 (Ear Theatre) [C] 3:35
Kenny Barron - Everybody Loves My Baby, But My Baby Don't Love Nobody But Me - Live At Bradley's (Sunnyside) 15:27
David Hardiman's Sextet - Medley - Portrait Of David Hardiman (self-released) [C][a] 16:18
Chicago Afro Latin Jazz Ensemble - Milesmiles - Blueprints (Chicago Sessions) [C][a] 8:45
Woody Shaw - Organ Grinder - Live Volume Three (HighNote) 10:02

  BREAK

Mike Metheny - We'll Be Together Again - KC Potpourri (3 Valve Music) 5:56